5. CHEAP GIRL

FAISAL'S POV

I was working in my room and heard voices of shouting. I go out that girl and chatterbox are quarreling.

-"I said don't call me that."

-"Little little little."

-"NO."

Why they are fighting like kids. I enter the kitchen and she splashed water on me. I look at her angrily jug fell from her hands her mouth gaped.

-"WHAT THE HELL?!"

Rehan started laughing.

-"Don't laugh at me."

He continued laughing I grabbed a jug and threw water on him. She threw flour on him.

-"You had thrown water on me na Now my revenge has completed."

I threw an egg on him.
-"Now it's completed."

-"PANCAKE?!"

-"Yeah."

She guessed it right. We both started laughing on him.
He made an angry face and stomped foot on ground. The servants also started laughing.
Me and her gave a HiFi while laughing.

-"You both are bullying me. What wrong had I done?"

-"You had thrown water on me."

-"And were laughing at me."

Rehan's phone rang he left. I looked at her she is looking so cute while laughing. I left and changed my clothes. I came downstairs and heard something

-"No ma'am you don't have to do it."

-"But why?"

Now what this girl is doing. I go near kitchen and what I saw made me shocked.

-"I had made this mess so I'm cleaning it up. What's wrong in this."

-"Ma'am it's our duty we can do it. And if Sir get to know....."

-"He will do nothing. You called me ma'am na so it's my order. Am I clear?"

-"Yes Ma'am."

She smiled after saying Am I clear. Oh so she is copying me. I smiled.

-"Eighth wonder of the world! Faisal Khan smiling."

I turned and it's that chatterbox. I go to balcony he followed me.

-"Look."

He showed me a video it's of me and Zoya laughing and giving HiFi.

-"You had recorded it."

-"How can I miss eight wonder. You know it's first time I saw you laughing after that."

Our smile faded remembering that.

-" Don't you think Zoya resembles her so much?"

-"You know what you are speaking?"

-"Yes. I mean it. It's been only 2 hours since she had come and look your penthouse has become home, you......"

-"Just shut up! Don't you dare speak one more word. No one can resembles her and a cheap girl like Zoya...... Never!"

I left the house. How can he compare some cheap girl with her.

ZOYA'S POV

I came out from kitchen and heard Faisal calling me cheap then he left the house angrily. Of course he'll call me cheap I married him for money. I go to Bhai he was staring at sky sadly and he was crying? Bhai and Faisal had a fight because of me. Is he sad because of that? I put my hand on his shoulder

-"Bhai what happened? Why are you crying?"

He said without looking at me.
-"Nothing. I was just missing someone."

-"Whom?"

-"An angel just like you."
He said looking at me with smile.

-"What do you mean?"

-"Nothing. Come let's have dinner."

We had dinner then Bhai left. I go to my room and arranged my belongings then I studied till 1:00
It's my usual. I was thirsty so I go to kitchen for grabbing a water bottle. I heard a sound on door so I go to check. Here Faisal is standing he started walking to staircase but he is not able to walk properly. He was going to fall but ran and hold him I can smell alcohol.

-"Are you drunk?"

-"None of your business. Leave me."

-"But you can't walk properly."

-"I SAID JUST LEAVE ME!"
He yelled at me and I left him.
He holds my left arm tightly and speak gritting his teeth
-"And don't you dare to touch me again with your filthy hands."
He pushed me harshly and left.

-"Filthy hands!" chuckle "I'll remember that."

I go to my room and slept.

NEXT DAY
I get ready for college, take my bag, go downstairs, had breakfast and left for college.
I reached his house in evening. It's like my usual routine I think nothing much changed.
I hadn't seen him today he left before me in morning and I think he will come late in night like last night. I wonder if he drinks regularly because I hate drunkards.
I know nothing about this person called Faisal Khan, and I don't know what or how much he knows about me.
This living being is very strange and very very arrogant.

I don't know when I reached 45th floor. Oh crap! I don't know the password. I don't have Bhai's number and neither of that arrogant being what should I do?
Think Zoya! Think! Think
-"Doorbell!"
Servants will be there stupid girl they will open the door.
I ring doorbell and guess who opened the door? Mr. Arrogant
He was fuming in anger glaring at me. What wrong had I done now?