41. NEW CEO

ZOYA'S ROOM

Zoya is lying on bed, covered under blanket. She is looking very pale.
Nina is sitting beside her. Jay and Lucifer are sitting on chairs. Rehan is standing near window.

Tension and fear is clearly visible on everyone's face. They all are just looking at a lifeless angel lying on bed, who is just breathing without a heart. Because her heart shattered into millions of pieces, the moment she heard the news of her husband's death.

The girl who once wanted everyone to live their life to the fullest even in hard times, the girl who never gave up, the girl who was a light in the life of these people, is here lying unconscious. She herself told everyone the meaning of life, today she herself don't want to live. She tried to kill herself, she tried to commit suicide.

-"FAISAL!!" Zoya shouted getting conscious. Everyone got up from their seat. She was panting. Nina put hand on her shoulder. She abruptly moved away being scared.

-"Zoya. It's me Nina."

-"Nina di?"

She looked around at everyone. Then she looked at her wrist which is covered in bandage and a needle is attached to her vein which is attached to a blood drip. And then she glared at Nina.

-"Why?"

-"What why Zoya?"

-"Why you saved me?! Why?!" She shouted.

-"Zoya........"

She immediately removed the needle from her hand and tried to get down from bed. Just as she put her legs on ground she was going to fall but Lucifer holds her. He again made her sit on bed.

-"Zoya! Are you mad? What the hell are you doing?! Firstly you did this stupid thing and now you....." He shouted on her but she cut his words in between.

-"Yes! Yes. I'm mad! I'm going mad. Do you want to hear anything else? And I did this because I want to die. I don't want to live."

-"Do you yourself know what rubbish are you speaking Zoya?" Jay spoke.

-"I know what I'm speaking Jay. You don't have to tell me anything."

-"Zoya. What happened to you?" Nina asked.

-"My heart has left my body Nina Di. Faisal was my heart and he left me. I can't live without my heart."

-"Doll. Try to understand......"

She stood up and shouted.

-"I don't want to understand! I did this and I will do it again! I will do it until I die!........"

-"Zoya. Don't speak like this." Jay speak.

-"I can't live without him! I want to die....."

-"SHUT UP!!" Rehan yelled very loudly and hold her arm tightly.

"Just shut up. Don't you dare speak one more word." He warned her looking very scary. She hissed in pain because of his tight hold.

-"Rehan you're hurting her." Lucifer told him.

-"No Lucifer. She's the one hurting us. What were she saying? That she wants to die. Then we should not stop her." He left her hand with force and she fell on bed. "Go and die! I don't care!" He said and stand near window looking out.

"Rehan. Please. Don't speak like this. She is your sister......." Nina speak.

-"NO!" He yelled and turned to them. "She is not my sister! He again turned to window.