49. OUR ROOM

-"Why're you crying Jaan?"

-"I'm not." I said looking down.

-"Is it because of my behavior?" He asked and I stayed silent. "Jaan. Say something. And don't try to lie because we both knows that you can't lie to me. So tell me, are you crying because of me? Yes or no?" He asked sternly and I nodded looking down. He left me and moved away.

"When you can't tolerate my cold behaviour, then what was the need to hide everything from me?! Tell me!" He yelled.

-"You knows everything?" I asked being shocked.

-"Of course I knows. You thought that you can hide this big thing from me and I'll not get to know?"

-"I'm sorry. I....."

-"What sorry? What your sorry will do? You've already proved that even if you agreed to live with me, still you don't trusts me."

-"No Faisal. It's not like that. I trusts you, in fact I was going to tell you about everything before leaving Nevada, but you were in so hurry to come here that I didn't got time."

-"You could have tell me in flight."

-"But you was not even talking to me and you yourself told me to stay silent so I......." He pulled me closer and hugged me.

-"I'm sorry Jaan. I was feeling like you're betraying me by hiding this much big thing. I'm really sorry for my behaviour."

-"Faisal?" I looked at him and asked "You don't have any problem with it right?"

-"What? Why will I have any problem with your illness?"

-"Illness? What illness?" I asked being confused.

-"Jaan? I'm talking about your brain inflammation."

-"Brain inflammation?"

-"Yes Jaan your reports are telling this. Lia gave me these." He went to drawer and showed me an envelope. I looked at the reports. So this was the reason behind my headaches. "You don't know about this?" He asked.

-"No Faisal. I didn't got the reports the day I went, doctor told me that he'll send me when it'll be ready."

-"If you don't know then what were you talking about?" He asked.

It means he don't know about my operation. Should I tell him now? But what if he doesn't accept me? I can't lose him again. But I also can't live while hiding this from him. It'll be wrong to keep this from him.

-"Jaan!" He shook my shoulder. I got out of my thoughts and looked at him "What happened? You were talking about what?"

-"Faisal I..... I want to tell you something but......."

-"But?"

-"I'm scared." I said looking down.

-"You're scared of me? I'm your Faisal Jaan. You don't have to be scared of me." He said cupping my face.

-"I wanted to tell you this before coming back here but I didn't got the chance. Faisal you know why I said that I don't deserve you and I'm not the one for you?"

-"I don't know."

-"It was because of my operation." I said while moving away from him.

-"Operation? What operation?" He asked. "Tell me everything clearly."

-"Faisal on your 26th birthday I went to orphanage and I got to know that the man who used to threat me has kidnapped Catherine. He told me to come to an abandoned place alone if I want to save her. I went there and got to know that it's David. He said dirty words to me and was talking low of you and I shot his leg with a gun. But his men caught me and they was going to kill me but Jay came. I was unconscious when he took me to hospital. And because that men kicked my stomach so hardly I was having internal bleeding. So the doctors performed hysterectomy and then removed my uterus." I said looking down fidgeting my fingers.