55. HIS FATHER

-"Zoya. This is too much. You don't need to do makeup."

-"Ohooo... Muskan di! You're speaking like I likes makeup. I also don't like it but today is a special day. And you're my sister so you have to look gorgeous."

-"Zoya...."

-"Muskan di! Please." I said giving him my puppy eyes.

-"Now who can resist this cute face?" She said pulling my cheeks

-"Now who can resist this cute face?" She said pulling my cheeks. And I did her makeup.

Her look

-"You're looking gorgeous di

-"You're looking gorgeous di." I said smiling looking at her.

-"It's all because of you."

-"I know. I'm a beauty expert you know?" I said and she smiles. "Now it's baby's turn. I've brought new clothes for him." I said and started changing his clothes. He smiles looking at me.

-"Zoya. I'm thinking that we should give a name to baby."

-"Of course di! So tell what you'll name him?" I asked excitedly.

-"You suggest a name."

-"Me?" I speaks dreamily "Abhimaan."

-"Abhimaan?" She asked.

-"Yes. It means pride. I like this name a lot. I planned that if we'll have a boy then I'll name him Abhimaan, and if we had girl I'll name her Roshni." I said smiling sadly. The baby chuckles. I looks at him and kissed his cheek. "You're looking very cute baby."

-"Then his name is Abhimaan from now on." She said and I look at her in shock.

-"What? He's your baby Muskan di. You should give him name of your choice."

-"But you likes the name Abhimaan. I also liked it. And after all he'll be yours."

-"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

-"I mean is he like your baby, right? You called me your sister so you also have right on him."

-"Well..... You're right." I smiles and turned to him "So what's up? Mr. Abhimaan?" I asked and he laughed loudly.