24. A LITTLE NIGHT OUT

-"Faisal..... Faisal...... I'm..... I'm scared."

She said clutching me tightly. Her body is shaking. I rubbed her back.

-"Jaan look I'm here nothing will happen. Don't be afraid." I said caressing her head.

-"Faisal..... he.... he....." She was not able to speak because of crying. I broke the hug and cupped her face.

-"Hey! Hey! Calm down." I made her drink a glass of water and wiped her tears. "Now tell me what happened."
She handed me her mobile. I look in it and what I saw I became shocked. It's a photo of Ana, her dead body. Her face is burnt and she is lying in pool of blood.

-"There..... there's one more."
I scrolled and it's that boy's photo who was in that photos with Zoya. His condition is also like Ana.

-"Zoya these?"

-"She is my friend Ana and I don't know who this boy is."
But I know who is this boy. We hadn't told her about that photos or anything. She is also unaware that Ana was betraying her.

-"How it came?"

-"I had got a call from an unknown number in evening. When I picked it a man was speaking. He said that he has sent something and told me to check it, that was these photos." She paused for sometime then continued " He was saying that he..... he will do the same with...... with....." More tears fell from her eyes. I cupped her face and made her look at me. "He.... he said that..... that he will...... he will burn you alive." She cried more after that. I hugged her.

"Jaan! Nothing will happen to me. He can't do anything to me."

-"But... but Faisal he is a murderer." I broke the hug and made her look at me.

-"Do you think that your Faisal is weak that anyone will do anything to him?" She nodded negatively. "So how can you believe someone unknown? Tell me did he told you his name or anything?"

-"No."

-"The man who is hiding his identity himself can do anything to me? How can you be afraid with these threats? Your husband is one of the most powerful and richest men of America, nothing can happen to him."

-"Promise me you will be careful and will increase security around you, promise?"

-"Promise." I said and smiled at her. "Now come let's have dinner."

Then we had dinner. I feed her. She is still upset. I'll not spare him. He had made my Jaan cry. He'll regret his birth. This time I'll kill him.

-"Come. Let's go." I said getting up.

-"Where?"

-"Don't you trust me?"

-"I trust you."

-"So come with me." I took my jacket and checked my wallet, mobile and car keys. Then I carried her in my arms in bridal style, she held my shoulder with left hand and I moved downstairs. Everyone was having dinner so I shouted
"Masi! We are going out!"
Then I made her sit on passenger seat and I drove my black RollsRoyce.

-"Faisal where are we going?"

-"Somewhere."

-"I know we are going somewhere. But where?"

-"Somewhere."

She sighed and pouted. Then I stopped the car and get out.

-"Faisal where are you going?"