43. THE SMELL

2 YEARS LATER

-"Good morning ma'am."

-"Good morning maam."

-"Good morning ma'am."

I was hearing greetings from everyone but I just nodded and walked to elevator. I directly went to cabin and Bella bought my coffee. I worked attended meetings and now it's 5 pm. I usually goes home at 7 or 8 pm but today is a very special day, so I've to go to a special place.

I took my bag and informed Bella to call me if needed and I'm leaving early. Just as I reached out of building Zack came with car.

-"Good evening ma'am." He wished smiling politely.

-"Good evening Zack. How's Zack jr. doing?" I asked while sitting on back seat. He sat in and started driving.

-"He's fine now ma'am."

Actually, Zack got married last year and he got blessed with a son this year. His name is Asher. He is suffering from pneumonia that's why I was asking.

Car stopped and I got out. Zack also got out and along with Justin took out two big boxes from car. I glanced at the beautiful board in front of me.

'F.K. Fairy land'

I traced it with my fingers and opened the beautiful wooden door. I went in and a small figure hugged my legs.

-"Zoya aunty!"

I sat on my knees and she kissed my cheek.

-"How're you Catherine?"

-"I was missing you." She said pouting.

-"Aww.... My baby was missing me." I hugged her. More children came and surrounded me.

-"Zoya aunty! Zoya aunty!" They started chanting and a huge smile came on my face.

-"Hey! Silent my little fairies!" They all immediately became silent. I got up and saw big fairies, I mean big children who was also standing beside these little ones. Every child was looking at me happily.

I saw Linda walking to us.

-"Hello Zoya."

-"Hello Linda. How're you?"

-"I'm just tensed managing your fairy land."

-"I can see that my fairies are troubling you a lot."

-"Linda aunty. We are tensing you?" Rory, a three years old boy speak sadly.

-"No. No. I was just......"

-"Fairies! Come let's eat pastries!" A voice came from behind. I turned and found Jay. All the children ran to him shouting. He gave pastries to everyone from a box Justin was holding. Children sat on benches eating them and Jay came to us.

-"Hello Linda."

-"Hello Jay. So you came following your friend?"

-"Of course. I'm shadow of my buddy." He said smiling.

-"You know Mr. that pastries was bought by me." I speak.

-"That was for children so I distributed them. And you should be thankful that I did your work."