13. PROMISE

-"What the hell is this?" He muttered under his breathe astonishingly.
"How can they get to know about it?" He looks at me.

-"There were so many people in mall what if someone from them would have posted these photos."

-"You're right. I'll take care of it."

-"You sure?"

-"Of course. I have my sources to get it done."

-"But this news can affect..."

-"You don't have to worry I will handle it."

-"How?"

-"I'll tell that pictures are true and I'm married."

-"And?"

-"Nothing more. Don't worry they will not be able to get any personal information about you."

-"Fine then. I know you will take care of it. I trust you." I smiled at him. He kept looking at me. I was admiring his blue eyes which are deep more than ocean. It's looking like his eyes want to say something which he is not able to speak, something he is hiding from me, from everyone. I can see pain in them. What are you hiding Faisal and why? Why you always push me away whenever I care about you? One moment you show your care for me and next moment you shouts at me? Why? I just kept staring into his eyes asking my questions and drowning in blue deep ocean.

-"Surprise!!"
Someone yelled in my ear I screamed scarily and jerked. My eyes closed due to fear.
-"What is this behaviour you idiot?!" Faisal scolded.
-"I'm sorry."
It's Bhai's voice. I opened my eyes and glanced a little it's Bhai.
-"Bhai?"
-"Sorry cutie I didn't wanted to scare you."
-"Oh really if you come and scream like this then she will get scared only." Faisal snapped at him. Then he looked at me.
"You fine." I nodded.
-"Buddy I also want to hug my sister you can do it after that."
Then I realised our position. My hands on his chest and he is holding me from back and our bodies pressed onto one another.
-"No. I will not allow it. She's mine."
Faisal said to Bhai. I look at him with big eyes. Does he know what he is saying?
-"Buddy?"
Then Faisal left me and look here and there.
-"I mean........ I will allow it." He said rubbing the back of his neck stammering. What happened to him?
-"Buddy you're lying."
-"No. I'm not lying. Why will I?"
-"Oh really?" He asked to him teasingly.
-"Rehan!" He glared at Bhai.
I was just looking both of them confusingly. What is happening here? I can't figure it out.
-"Bhai what......." He immediately hugged me.
-"Cutie you know how much I missed you."
I kept standing confused. Then he broke hug and look at me. "Cutie what happened?"
-"Huh?"
-"What happened?"
I came to my senses.
-"Nothing Bhai. How are you?"
-"I'm fine but I missed you both."
Then Bhai go and hugged Faisal.
-"I missed you angry bird, my grumpy friend."
-"But I hadn't missed you."
Bhai broked the hug and look at him smilingly.
-"I know you don't miss me."
Then Faisal hugged him again. Oww how cute they are. Then Faisal's phone rang he left. Then Bhai turned to me.
-"Cutie look what I have brought for you."
He took something from his pocket and gave it to me. It's a small box. I opened it there is a heart shaped stone.
-"Bhai what is this?"
-"It's Faisal's heart."
-"What do you mean?"
-"Come with me." He holds my hand and take me to balcony. The sky is red looking very beautiful as the sun is going bidding us buy and allowing moon to come.
-"Zoya you know what the sun is telling us?"
-"What Bhai?"
-"It's telling us that he is going leaving us in darkness. But why people are not afraid that it is going."
-"Bhai because they know that the sun will come in the morning enlightening our world with its light."
-"What if there will be a solar eclipse tomorrow and the sun will not be able to guide us with its light?"
-"It's not a problem. We know that the eclipse will go away and the sun will again shine brightly. It will not happen suddenly it can take time but we should not lose hope. We have to keep patience."
He smiled and look at me.
-"Can you also be patience without losing hope?"
-"What do you mean Bhai?"
-"Cutie you know the Faisal you are watching is not real one."
-"How?"
-"He shows everyone that he is a man with no emotions and he is very strong. But inside he is suffering, fighting with his pain alone and longing for love."
-"But why he is suffering?"
-"He has a past no one knows except me. He had lost almost everything long time ago. He was betrayed by his loved ones. That made him like what he shows to everyone. He has built walls around himself and has turned his heart into a stone."
-"What had happened with him?"
-"It's his right to tell you everything not mine. Cutie do you trust me?"
-"Yes Bhai."
-"Do you really think of me as a big brother?"
-"Bhai it's not even a question. I know that we are not connected with blood but I love you very much you are my Bhai."
-"Can you do something for me?"
-"Of course Bhai I can do anything for you."
-"Then promise me. Promise to me that you will remove that eclipse and spread light in Faisal's life. You are the only one who can do this. You are the only one who can bring happiness in his life. You have to bright his life which is full of darkness. You have to heal him. He pushes you away from him because he thinks that one day you will also leave him like everyone. I want you to be with him forever. I know that he will try to push you away but please don't leave him. You have to see through his soul you have to give him time for understanding you. Please show him that love is not fake. Try to love him. Be patience with him. I know that idiot friend of mine will not melt easily Mr. Grumpy."
I chuckled at his last line.
-"I know Bhai that steel workaholic robo Mr. Wierd being will not easily broke his walls around him."
-"I'm not saying you to start loving him from this instance. Take your time but try to make your marriage work. Try to accept him as your husband. When you will get to know him truly you will surely like him."
-"I'll do my best. And I'll try to not thrash that arrogant friend of yours. I promise. And I will not break my promise."
Then Bhai hugged me. I know that he cares for Faisal a lot. I know it's hard for me to give him love but I'll try my best. I want to know what that grumpy arrogant being is hiding behind his rude cold face. Mr. Faisal Khan be ready I am coming for telling you that I'm not a bloody golddigger like you think and love is not fake.