45. DIVORCE

-"What the f*ck Faisal?! Why you kissed her?" Rehan shouted.

-"I don't know Rehan. She was going to fall, I hold her, our face was very close, I got lost in her deep brown eyes and........"

-"And you kissed her?" He asked and I nodded. "What you did after that?"

-"I left to my room after telling her to have dinner." I said while looking out of glass.

We're in my office, in my cabin. I was so shocked to saw everything here. I thought that I'll see her name on my cabin door and my cabin would've been very changed by now but, everything, literally every single thing was as it was I left before and it was my name on my cabin door. Not only about my cabin, my room at home was also in same condition. But I found a recorder in my drawer, that was not there but I didn't touched it.

I am so shocked to see that she didn't changed anything. Just one thing has changed, my company. I never ever imagined that anyone other than me can handle the position of CEO of Khan Group of Industries, but she does. She managed it better than me. It is no doubt that she is a topper and is very intelligent but still. CEO and my little angel Zoya.

-"You're smiling thinking about her right?" Rehan said glaring at me. I got out of my thoughts and got confused for a while.

-"Smiling?"

-"Yes Faisal. You're smiling. You were thinking about her right?"

-"Rehan......"

-"Yes or no?" He asked interrupting me and I nodded. "What happened to you Faisal? How can you forget everything she has done?"

I got up from my chair and walked to glass wall. I put my hand on it and looked out.

-"I'm not able to stay away from her Rehan. Everytime I sees her innocent face everything fades from my mind. I'm not able to figure out the truth. Her eyes, everytime I looks in her eyes, I just finds pain in them. She looks at me with trust and love." I said dreamily remembering her eyes.

-"Love? Oh! Now I understand! She told you that she loves you right?" I looked at him shocked. "Am I right Faisal?"

-"Rehan....."

-"She said or not?" He asked and I nodded. "That's the real problem Faisal. You still loves her. Even after knowing that she betrayed you, yet you loves her." He said and sat on chair holding his head in his hands.

-"Rehan. I can't believe that she can betray me. Look around friend, can you see any difference? Everything is same just as I left. I'm feeling like I was not gone for two and half years. And you know Rehan how efficiently she managed my company?" I opened the file and put it in front of him. Bella gave me this report about whole years in morning. Rehan glanced at it and his expressions changed to shock one.

-"Faisal this....."

-"She made the profit rate doubled." I told him.

-"But still Faisal. The money that was coming from this was of hers only. And why're you trying to prove her true?"

-"Because she trusts me."

-"But she loved someone else. And...."

-"What if she never loved him?" Fero said and we both looked at him. He is sitting on couch.

-"What do you mean Fero?" Rehan asked.

-"What if Zoya never loved Jay? It can be true that only Jay loved her, but she didn't." Fero said.