12. NEWS

Adam has been nominated for National football team so he's giving me treat. I'm so happy for him, he has practiced it for a lot. And I'm sure he'll get selected because he is a very good player and he deserves it. If Faisal get to know that I'm going with Adam then he'll never let me go. Yesterday he was ordering me that I should stay away from Adam. When I asked him why then he got angry and said just do what I say. I don't know why he dislikes Adam so much. He's unbelievable.

-"Hey Zoya!"
Eva came and hugged me. She is Adam's girlfriend and lovely friend of mine. She is very beautiful with long blonde hairs and black eyes.

-"Hii Eva. I missed you so much."
She has gone to her brother who lives in Italy.

-"Hey girls it's my party and Eva you are not paying attention on me since you have come."

-"Aww! Look Eva your boyfriend is jealous that you're hugging me. Go and give him a hug."

-"Aww! My sweetie pie, my baby, my love you're jealous." She go and hugged him. I clicked their pic. They both are so lovely couple. I hope one day I get married to a man who will love me like Adam loves Eva.
-But you're already married.
You're right. But I don't think that Faisal will ever love me.
-Maybe he will?
No. I don't think so. I think I'll spent my whole life like this. Fighting and arguing.
-But you have to tell your parents about marriage.
I'm just waiting for right time. If I told them that I had married someone for money then they'll hate me.
-But you have to tell them one day.
Yeah one day.
-"Life sucks." I put drop my head on my hands.

-"What happened princess?"
I look up. I forgot that I'm with them.

-"Nothing. I was lost in my thoughts."

-"Was you thinking about someone. Don't tell me you got a boyfriend!" Eva said. Me and Adam shared a look.
"You both are hiding something."

I told her everything about marriage.
-"You should have asked me. Your mother is like my mother also. Am I that bad that I'll not help my friend in need."

-"No Eva......."

-"Okay forget it! Wow! Congratulations!"
She hugged me tightly. I glanced at Adam he shrugged his shoulders.
"My friend has got married. It's a very good news."

-"What are you saying?"

-"Look I have read many novels and stories on Wattpad. A rich handsome man marries a girl who was in need of money, then they both fight became enemies then turned into friend and finally falls in love."

I was looking at her unbelievably. Adam was watching like he had gone through it.
-"Eva it only happens in stories not in real life."

-"No Zoya. It's truth me and Adam also relate with it."

-"How?"

-"When I first saw him I thought of him as a bad boy, a spoiled athelete. And when I get to know him we became friends and look here we are."

We ordered pizza and cold drinks. We were just going to eat it when Eva get a call. She pick it and gone tensed.
-"What happened?"
-"My brother is coming. He don't know about Adam. He will reach soon I have to go. Sorry."
-"Don't be sorry. Soon I'll myself tell your brother about us and will also convince him. Now go. Take a chill pill." She left after hugging us both.
After eating we both also left.

IN NIGHT

Was Eva right? Will we ever be able to make this marriage work. Marriage is a lifetime commitment and we should think carefully before being committed. Untill today I had never thought about our marriage seriously. We are husband and wife now. But.....I......him. I don't know what to think. What if one day he'll give me divorce. I think it will happen for sure. We marries the person we love I don't love him he also don't loves me. I think that at the end we will get separate. But till I'm here I'll take care of him and will try that we don't fight much.

I heard door opening voice I know who will be there. That Mr. Arrogant. I was waiting for him on dining it's 10 o'clock.

-"You are so late today."

-"I was doing some important work in office."

-"Mr. Workaholic It's okay. I know you are a very busy person as you're a CEO. Now come eat something. You know I was waiting for you."

-"I don't want to eat."

-"Why?" I frowned.

-"I'm so tired and have headache also.

-"If you work this much then you'll surely get headache. I will make ginger tea for you it'll cure your headache."

-"No I don't want anything."

-"Okay atleast have medicine."

-"I don't need it."

-"Faisal I think you're ill." I went closer to him. "I think you have fever." I was about to touch his forehead with my hand but he holds my hand and pushed me away. He started yelling

-"Can't you understand that I don't want anything."

-"But you......"

-"You don't have to worry about me. I can take care of myself. Mind your own business."
Then he left.
What happened to him now? Why he's so angry? I think he's so much tired that's why. Let him rest. I also didn't eat and went upstairs to my room.

NEXT DAY

Today he left early morning after having breakfast I also left for college with Zack. And now I'm here watching TV. I heard door opening voice I stand and went to see who has come only me, Faisal, Bhai and Zack knows the password. It's Faisal. But it's just 5 o'clock.

-"Hey Mr. Grumpy you came early today. Has your workaholic soul gone for vacation?"

-"What is your problem ha?!" He shouted.

-"I was asking genuinely. You never came this early."

-"It's my house and I can come and go whenever I want. You don't interfere."

He shouted and left upstairs. What's wrong with him? I haven't asked something wrong. Mr. Arrogant always in anger. Let him be. I go and continue watching TV what I saw made me shocked.
It's showing picture of me and Faisal when we were standing near car. It's of that day when we went to mall. And one of him walking in cafe holding me. I should call Faisal. I ran upstairs to his room I knocked the door he opened glaring at me.
-"What you want now? Why you...." I didn't let him complete.
-"Shut up! Show me your anger another time. Now come."
I hold his hand and started walking downstairs he also didn't protest. When we reached in hall I sighed him towards TV
-"Look!"
It's showing with headlines "We get information that Mr. Faisal Khan is married. And we also get his photos with a girl. He has never been seen with a girl. Who is that girl with famous CEO? Is the most eligible bachelor not a bachelor now? Are the rumours about his marriage true."
-"What the hell is this?!"