47. PLEASE MOVE ON

5 MONTHS LATER
PLACE : EUREKA, NEVADA

-"Coming Mrs. Jandy! Just one minute!" I shouted and washed my hands immediately. I went out and found her standing out holding a basket. I took it from her and she came inside. I put that basket in kitchen.

"Come have a seat."

-"Sure." She sat on couch and I also sat besides her.

-"Thank you Zoya. You know dada is now eating medicines without any drama." She said holding my hand.

-"Really? It's a very good news." I said.

-"All thanks to your brownies. He liked them very much."

-"Really? Then I'll make more and you know he also......." I immediately stopped speaking.

-"He? Your husband?" She asked and I nodded looking down.

-"He also liked my brownies a lot. He used to say that my brownies tastes just like his mom's." I smiled remembering that moment.

I felt her touching my cheek. I looked at her.

-"Your tears. You're crying again." She said and I realized that tears escaped from my eyes. I wiped my tears.

-"Zoya. For how long you will keep crying for a man who didn't even trusted you and told you to leave. That man is unworthy of your tears."

-"It's not like that Mrs. Jandy. He was not the only one at mistake......."

-"Please Zoya. Don't defend him. Don't be so blind because of love that you're not able to see what he did."

-"MOM!"

-"Coming Chen! I'm going now Zoya, okay? Now wipe your tears and smile. And dada was calling you so come when you have time. Bye. Take care." With this she left and I closed the door of my small house. It's not that much small, it's enough for me alone.

This is where I lives