11. BE CAREFUL

FAISAL'S POV

I was checking presentation for my new project when she came and started disturbing me. She started fighting but I told her that I'm busy. She walked away and when I heard that she's calling that boy Adam for going somewhere I immediately closed my laptop and snatched her phone. I told him not to come. How can I let her go with him. This boy is sticking with her very much. I don't like it. I don't know why but I just can't tolerate any other man near her. After a lot of arguments and fighting we finally reached where she wanted.
All girls drool over me and she said that I'm not handsome that too on my face. She has guts. Any other person would not dare to say anything against me but this girl does. She is really different. Sometimes I feel that I'm doing wrong by attaching with her. I tries to be away from but something is pulling me towards her. I don't know what are her intentions is she a golddigger or not. I'm just enjoying present.
It has been more than 40 mins she hadn't come yet. I should have gone with her. I can't wait anymore.
When I entered I saw some people crowding around a cafe and some noises were coming from there. I went there and I saw that a girl is fighting with Zoya. That girl was about to throw coffee on ger but I fastly get between them and stopped her. How dare she tried to hurt my Zoya? I'll not spare her.

-"What the hell? How dare you stopped me?"

-"HOW DARE YOU TRIED TO HURT HER?!"

-"Who are you to care if I hurt her? Mind your own business. Go away."

-"Her business is my business. You know why? Because she's MY WIFE. And if you dare to hurt her then you'll face my wrath?"

-"It was this bloody girl's mis....."

-"JUST SHUT UP! If you say one more word against her then I'll not spare you."

She became silent and started glaring at Zoya.
-"You were going to throw coffee on her, right?" I pick a glass of choco shake and threw it on her. It was so thick that her whole face and dress became black.
-"This suits you better. Come Zoya."
I hold her with her waist and walk away. I heard from behind someone telling that girl that I'm CEO Faisal Khan. That girl would have realised that she had messed with wrong person. She was going to throw coffee on her and that too hot. The thought of it is making me mad. That girl was using bad words with Zoya how dare she! I know that it's very dangerous for her to go alone anywhere now she's connected to me; why had I let her go alone? I don't allow her to go college by herself and today I sent her alone in that mall. What if some of my rivals would be following us then? How can I be do careless?

-"Ah! Faisal you're hurting me."
I was holding her waist very tightly. I loose my hold.
-"Now it's okay?"
-"Yeah. But, you know you don't need to hold......"
-"I need to."

We take the things she bought then I go made her sit in car.
-"What you wanted?"

-"Huh?"

-"Common sense. You had gone to cafe it means that you wanted to buy something to eat or drink."

-"I had gone to buy strawberry shake and mango shake."

-"Two?"

-"Ya one for me and one for you."

-"How you know that I like mango?"

-"I had asked Bhai."

-"Why?"

-"Why what? Just like that."

-"I'm going to get those and you will keep sitting in the car. Okay?"

-"But why can't I stand out look how good weather is."

-"No you will not stand alone. It's my order."

-"But...."

-"Why can't you listen to me?"

-"Because you always order me."

I locked her in car and gone to buy milkshakes. When I entered cafe everyone was looking at me. I straight went to counter and gave my order. All peoples are still looking at me. I turned and glared at them. Just a glare and they all continued whatever they were doing. I paid then went to car and we left.

After coming at penthouse I straight went to my room. I called one of my man and told him to give me information about that boy Adam. Then I take bath and went downstairs. She was doing something in kitchen I went to her.
-"What you're doing?"

-"Cooking."

-"I know but what are you cooking?"

-"I'm making potato parantha and my fav tamarind sauce."

-"You know how to cook?"

-"You remember that day when it was chana masala and poori in dinner?"

-"Yes."

-"That was also made by me."

-"Oh! It was you who made that otherwise no one of my cook made that bad food."

She pointed knife towards me and said
-"Don't you dare to say that about my cooking."

-"Look your parantha is burning!"

She then continued her work. I was just teasing her and believe me that dinner was so delicious. After having dinner I get a call from my man so I left in my room.
-"What you got?......... Are you sure that it's him?...... Fine."
That b*stard! I'll not spare him this time.