21. A NEW START

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR FAISAL
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

The trio shouted. I was shocked to saw these three shouting birthday song and entering my room in midnight. Lucifer is holding Zoya to help her stand as her leg is sprained. Rehan is holding a party popper and a cake and Fero is holding a birthday cap.
How can they be this active after a stressful day? Today morning she got conscious and in evening she got discharge from hospital as I didn't wanted her to be there for more time it's not safe after what happened yesterday.

-"For your kind information my birthday was on 28 September and now it's midnight so it's 29 September."

-"We still have 40 minutes. It's just 11:20 you idiot." She said.

So I'm a idiot. Very good.

-"Buddy get up and cut the cake fast I'm hungry." Rehan said putting cake on table beside bed. I got up and moved to the table. Lucifer made her sit on chair then he was going to put birthday cap on my head

-"I'm not a kid! I don't need this."

-"But it's very important."

-"No way. I'm not gonna wear this silly cap."

-"Fine." He put aside the cap. "Look. Doll I told you that he will never put this cap. Your cap looks silly to him."

OH SH*T! This cap was her choice and I called it silly. What have I done?
I put that cap on my head.

-"On second thought. This cap is very cool." She smiled at my comment. I can do anything for her smile.

-"Now make a wish and blow the candles fast!" She said excitedly.
I closed my eyes and made my wish. Then I blow the candles. Rehan popped the party popper. Then I cut the cake and feed the first piece to her. Just then my two crazy friends came and take the cake fighting for who gonna eat most. Lucifer was running across the room holding cake and Rehan was following him. She laughed watching their drama.

-"You should be taking rest. Why are you wandering?"

-"I was resting only since morning."

-"But you know that you are not fine, you have lost a lot of blood you should rest more. Come I'll take you to your room."

-"Faisal!! Please for sometime. Please....."

-"Fine. But first I need to stop these two monkeys." I got up and take the cake from Lucifer.

-"What are you doing? Give it back!" Lucifer shouted.

-"Very good Buddy. Give it to me."

-"NO! No one will get it. I will give it to you. Go and bring plates and spoons." They both left glaring at each other and came after 1 min. Yes only 60 sec. I gave them cake in plates.

-"I forget to give you your gift."

-"Me too."

Rehan gave me a Rolex watch and Lucifer gave me CR7 perfume.

-"These both are my favourite."

-"Now I'll eat cake."

-"Hey you! Lucifer Montano I'm gonna finish it first." Rehan said.

-"Lucifer Montano never loses."

Then they both started eating fastly. I facepalmed. They can never change.