WRAPPED INSIDE YOUR JACKET- Louis Partridge

Y/F/F- your favorite food

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

Today was cold, foggy, and sleepy morning. The type of morning that makes you want to stay in bed all day and watch your favorite movie while eating Y/F/F. But if you're a celebrity girlfriend, these mornings either are for sleeping in or going to the set for work. I'll make it easier- it's the second option. Ever since I was a teenager I found out that I am definitely not a morning person.

I had to get up early today because my lovely boyfriend of 1 year asked me if I wanted to come with him to the set. I agreed and here we are- me sleeping under the perfectly warm blanket, that's wrapped around me and Louis was in the bathroom doing simple skincare. "Five more minutes," I thought to myself. I heard him walk closer to where I was sleeping and started stroking my hair.

"Angel, it's time to wake up," he whispered while removing a strand of hair that had fallen on my face. I grumbled in response. He chuckled at my stubbornness to leave the warm blanket. He walked away and my curiosity got the best of me so I sat up, rubbed my eyes, and turned my head to where he was. When he turned around he was holding a small pile of clothes- black leggings, my favorite t-shirt, the comfiest high-knee socks, and his sweatshirt that I love. He walked over and kissed my forehead, and handed me the clothes.

"Well good morning sleepyhead," he smiled while coming closer to me. I gave him a small tired smile. "Here," he handed me the clothes "I'll leave you here to change and I'll be in the kitchen if you need me," he said walking out of our shared bedroom.

I love that he doesn't get angry or impatient about the fact that I don't speak a lot in the morning. I always try to speak a bit more in the morning, but sometimes that plan fails. Instead, we have quiet, slow, and sweet mornings. Makes you feel at ease and gives you the feeling that you don't have to rush.

When I finished getting ready I opened the bedroom door. When I walked closer I saw Louis standing in the living room holding his script.

"I'm readyyy," I said in a sing-song voice. He looked up from his script and smiled. "Alright then, let's go," he said. When we reached outside we climbed inside the car and like instinct I curled up into a ball, facing Louis.

(time skip to when you've reached the set. Your POV still.)

Getting out of the car the cold air hit my cheeks. "Brrr, wow. I didn't even realize that it could get this cold," I mumbled to myself. Louis grabbed my hand and intertwined them. We started to walk towards the cameras and cast. "Hey Louis!" the Director called out and waved at us.

"Morning you two! It's a bit chilly outside don't you think?" he laughed and continued "but that's aside the real point. Louis, I need you to go get ready."

(small timeskip :) )

I didn't really pay attention to all the acting anymore. I started to feel sleepy again. They had been shooting since morning and it was currently late noon, plus it had started to get cold again. Louis had asked for a quick break to check up on me.

"Hey princess, how you holding up?" he asked kneeling down to my level. I was sitting in a chair that had short chair legs. I let out a small yawn before answering: "I'm good. And you, honey, have been extremely magnificent! But I am a bit sleepy, again". I heard a chuckle leave his mouth and he rushed inside his trailer to fetch something from there. He came back and wrapped his jacket around me.

"There, that should keep you warm," he said with a smile. I kissed him on the lips as a thank you. "I have to go back to film a few more scenes and then we can go. Does that sound okay to you princess?" he asked. I nodded and said: "That sounds good to me."

LOUIS's POV:

We filmed for about thirty minutes and then we called it a day. I looked over to where my Y/N was sitting. She was sleeping by now. I love it when she's sleeping- she always has something to plan, study, design, or overall do something. So when she's sleeping she looks so peaceful and unbothered by all the problems that exist. Gosh, I love her so much.

I walked over to where she was- curled up into a ball while being on a tiny chair. Her hair had fallen down on her face, her rosy lips were slightly parted and her cheeks were pink due to the cold weather. She is perfect. I kissed her forehead before I brushed the hair away from her face.

I picked her up bridal style and started to move toward my car. My co-star saw me and opened the car door. I thanked her and said goodbye. I made sure to be careful to not wake her up or disturb her. I put her seatbelt on and climbed into the driver's seat and with that, we drove back to our shared house.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Another story completed, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Always thankful for your ideas, votes and requests!

Have good morning/day/evening/night, love you all loads <3333