BAKING (request)- Meghan Thee Stallion x Lizzo x (autistic) male reader

A/N This was a requested story for @GabeOwen6. I hope everything is how you like. And for everyone else- please be kind to everyone. With this book, I want to make everyone feel included and seen. I love you all and enjoyy <33

///////////////////////////////

Y/N's POV

I'm loving the colour white

Surrounding your colored eyes

Though she is the kryptonite

She stays in my crib tonight

I light her like dynamite

    The playlist I put together earlier in the day was blasting through the speaker in the kitchen. Meghan, Lizzo, and I were baking cookies at the moment.

    They both had a free weekend, and we decided to spend it at home. I wanted to feel close to them. They had been away on tours or events for a long time, and tonight was the one night we could spend together.

    We had already watched movies and played board games. But our snacks were starting to end. And so we decided to bake cookies.

    Mehgan was mixing the chocolate chips, and Lizzo added some songs to the playlist. I was sitting on one of the kitchen stools and admiring them.

    They were so pretty, and I felt lucky. I felt lucky I had them in my life. They have helped me so much in so many different life aspects. I still remember how we met. I was sitting in a café, and it was full of people. On top of that, there weren't any available seats left, so Meghan and Lizzo asked if they could sit next to me. At first, I was surprised, but as we talked, I didn't feel that nervous anymore.

    "Honey," Meghan said, "do you mind opening the oven for me?" She was holding up the tray where all of the cookies were. She wore shorts and a T-shirt that I got her for her birthday.

    I got up from where I was sitting and rushed to help her. I opened the oven, and Meghan said: "Thank you, darling." Even though we had been together for a year, I still blushed when she called me anything besides my name.

    Without noticing, Lizzo had gone to the living room and called me.

     "Y/N! Could you come here?"

     I turned around and sat next to her. I put my arm around her and pulled her close. "What's wrong?" I asked. She chuckled and smiled.

    "Nothing's wrong. I just wanted to ask you what you wanted to watch next," Lizzo replied.

(time skip)

    It was now midnight, and we had watched four movies and eaten all the snacks we had bought for ourselves. Meghan and Lizzo were in the bathroom and doing their skincare.

    I sat on the bed and got under the covers. I pulled the blanket up to my face and closed my eyes. I took a deep breath and let my body relax.

    After a few minutes, I felt the bed dip beside me. Meghan wrapped her arms around me and pressed a kiss on my shoulder. I smiled. Lizzo had pulled Meghan close to her, and I whispered: "Good night, I love you." 

//////////////////////////////

I love you all loads and have an excellent morning/day/evening/night <33