MIDNIGHT MAKEOUT - Natasha Romanoff

A/N This is - I think - one of my spiciest chapters in this book. Please be kind to it and I hope you enjoy it. If you think it came out well and don't mind reading chapters like this, then let me know <3

//////////////////////////////////////

THIRD PERSON's POV

    It had been a long day for the whole team. With Loki back in town, the Avengers had their hands full of saving people from right and left. And the black-haired villain didn't make the team's work easy. He had been kidnapping people and putting innocents in dangerous situations.

    Today wasn't any different. Tony received a call from a frantic and scared citizen at 10 a.m. That's when the whole team left the building and got to work.

    Y/N worked as a nurse. She didn't work for the Avengers, but when she started dating Natasha, she invited Y/N to live in the headquarters. Y/N was skeptical, but when the team welcomed her with open arms- all her worries disappeared.

・・・

Y/N's POV

    I was watching TV in the headquarters living room. Natasha and the team had gone to work early in the morning, which left me alone. I had the whole house to myself and wanted to do something nice for the team because they welcomed me with open arms and did not judge me.

    So I cleaned the whole day. I made sure that the entire house shone when they got back. I was tired, but I felt good. It is my way of saying 'thank you' to them.

    I heard the front door open, and my eyes shot open. I heard Steve's voice first- he was bickering with Clint over movies. I smiled when I saw Tony. He had an annoyed expression on his face. It was probably because of Steve's and Clint's fight. Natasha and Thor were the last to step inside.

    "Hi, baby," Natasha whispered in my ear, and pulled me into a hug and kissed my neck. "I missed you," she added.

    I chuckled and kissed her nose: "I missed you too."

    We walked into the kitchen, and I asked them how the mission went. We all sat down and talked. They described how they all fought, how Loki was more irritating than ever, and how they captured him.

     We all laughed, and then Steve asked: "Y/N, what did you do today?" I felt everyone turn their gaze on me. I smiled and said: "Well, I didn't do much. I got up and noticed that you were all gone. Then I went to the grocery store and bought some fresh fruit. After that, I cleaned the whole house."

    "Really?" Tony exclaimed, "The whole house? Thank you so much."

    "Don't worry about it," I answered, and felt someone's hand on my thigh. I looked under the table and saw it was Natasha's. I turned my head and looked at her. She licked her lips and had a smirk on her face.

    She slid her hand higher, and I mouthed to Natasha: "Not now." Her face held an expression that said, 'Try me.'

    I coughed and knew I would never win this battle of dominance with her. "Guys, I think I'm going to head to bed. It's getting late, and you should all do the same," I stood up, and everyone said good night to me.

(time skip)

    I was in my and Natashas's shared bedroom. I had gone to bed earlier and had done my skincare before getting under the covers.

    I opened the bedroom window and the door that led to the balcony. I stepped outside and let out a relaxed sigh. The warm early summer air wrapped itself around me like a soft blanket. I stepped closer to the rail and leaned on it.

    I looked at the nighttime city- it looked so pretty. The city lights were shining like fireflies who were flying around. Subconsciously, I smiled.

    I heard a noise coming from inside the bedroom. My favorite redhead walked in and smiled when she saw me. She came over to me, wrapped her arms around my waist, and looked me in the eyes. She kissed my forehead, and I hugged her.

    She pulled me closer, and her grip on me tightened. Natasha kissed me on the lips. The kiss was hungry and needy. We fought for dominance, but when she grabbed my ass, I yelped slightly. Natasha slipped her tongue in my mouth. With that, she had won the power.

    Natasha turned me around and pressed me against the wall. She pressed one of her legs between my thighs. I moaned against her and let her take control.

    Her hands roamed my body, and suddenly, she picked me up. Still kissing, we went inside, and she placed me on our bed. I looked up at her and saw lust in her eyes.

    Natasha took off her shirt and tossed it aside. My eyes went wide, and a small whimper left my mouth. "Like what you see, baby?" Natasha asked me with a smirk.

    I nodded and pulled her in for another kiss. I moved down to her neck and started to leave hickeys there. When I had given her a pretty purple hickey, I kissed her on the lips again. Natasha's moans filled the bedroom- it was music to my ears.

    Natasha took control once more and started kissing my neck. She went awfully slow and took her time with me. I moaned. "Please," I managed to choke out, "I need you. Please go faster."

    I felt her smile against my skin and pick up her pace. She left multiple hickeys on the side of my neck and my chest. I was going to have a hard time covering them up tomorrow morning. 

/////////////////////////////////
I know this ended a bit randomly but I don't feel bad about it :)

I personally really like how this turned out. 

Have an amazing morning/day/evening/night <33