COMPUTER CONFESSION (request) - Lexx Putri

A/N this was a request! I hope that it meets your expectations @natzzuniversee  <3 And everyone else as well!

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

    "Oh fuck's sake," I cursed as I dropped my hot teaspoon on the floor. I've made myself tea in the kitchen to take a break from working on my computer. I love what I do, but staring at my computer for seven hours straight is not my favorite part.

    Going back to my office, where my computer is, I get a notification. And it's from my favorite person- Lexx. She's so beautiful and mesmerizing. We have been friends for approximately two years, and I have grown close to her. I tell her everything.

    And I might have a crush on her. And a big one- I mean, who wouldn't have a crush on her? The way she listens and talks is hypnotic. I feel sad and alone when I'm not with her.

    I clicked on the sent a notification and saw her smile. Subconsciously, I smile as well. "Maybe sitting behind a computer all day isn't such a bad idea after all," I think.

    "Hello, beautiful," she says and makes my heart skip a beat. "Hello, honey," I reply. "I just wanted to close my computer, but seeing your notification made me think otherwise," I added. She lets out a soft chuckle. And at that exact moment, I feel my cheeks warm up.

    We chatted and talked for hours about anything and everything that came to our minds. Checking the time, I realized we had been talking for two and a half hours. But that's nothing compared to the fact that we sometimes chat for five or more hours.

    Sometimes, I don't want to talk or listen to her. I want to admire her. "Oh," I sigh and start speaking, "I don't know about you, but I am getting tired." A sly smirk comes across her face, and I can sense she's got something up her sleeve. "Alright, love. But first, you gotta confess something to me," she challenges me.

    I know what she means. She wants me to confess that I have a crush on her. "How did she figure it out? I thought I hid it well..." I thought. I play dumb and say I don't know what she's talking about. She doesn't believe me of course. She stares at me through the camera and raises one of her eyebrows. I sigh deeply and gather my courage to tell her my true feelings. "I- I, um. So the thing is... that, um... I kinda, like um, have a crush on you," I quietly say.

    She stayed quiet for a second before saying: "I like you too, beautiful." I looked up at her and smiled before laughing.

I finally got the girl of my dreams all to myself...

////////////////////////////////////////////////

Have an amazing morning/day/evening/night <33 Love you all loads <3333