STAGE FIGHT (request) - Madonna x Rosé x reader

A/N This story was a request for @Alexaaandra301. I liked writing this story and I hope you all like reading it <33 Also, this is my longest chapter (1,205 words)

////////////////////////////////////////////

ATTENTION This story contains a fight scene (mention of guns and shooting, mention of punching) if you are not comfortable with that, please skip that part. Enjoyy<33

////////////////////////////////////////////

Y/N's POV

    The day I have waited the most has finally arrived. Today, I will attend the Madonna and Rosé concert. I love them to death and love their music even more. I bought the ticket six months ago, and I can't believe today is the day I see them.

    I had already taken a shower. I was currently blow-drying my hair and making sure it looked perfect. I wanted it to have a lot of volume. While doing that, I couldn't help but notice my arms. They were so beautiful. I had been doing martial arts since I was little, so my reflexes were on point.

    "Gosh, I love it when I have good hair days," I said in the mirror.

    Placing down my blow-drier, I took out my skincare bottles. If I was going to be out until midnight, my skin needs to be well taken care of. Putting on my last cream, I was ready to start my makeup.

    Before sitting down and starting my makeup, I took my concert outfit out of the closet. I decided I would be wearing a bodysuit with matching boots.

    I think my heart skipped a beat when I looked at my outfit. I still couldn't believe I was going to see my favorite artists.

(time skip)

    I had just locked my house and got into my car. I took a deep breath and hit the road. The drive to the arena wasn't that long. I parked my car and started to make my way to the arena.

    Once I got through, I looked back to where the security was. It was pretty hard for any bad guys to pass through the gates. My eyes scanned the area where all the magic would happen in a few minutes.

   I found my seat and went on my phone to check my social media. Suddenly, a guy bumped into me, causing me to drop my phone on the ground.

    "Hey," I said, picking up my phone, "could you please be more careful and pay attention when walking?"

    The guy looked at me over his shoulder and shook his head. He mumbled something under his breath, but I couldn't hear it. My eyes followed where he was going, but somehow I lost sight of him.

(time skip)

   The music was so loud. I could feel the rhythm and beat of every song going through my body. It was almost as if the songs were echoing in my body. And I loved it. Even though I was wearing earplugs, it still felt loud.

    Madonna and Rosé were talking to the public and greeting all of us with smiles on their faces. I moved closer to the stage so I could have a better view. Fortunately, there was a free seat in the third row. I stood there and took my phone out.

    I started to record them. And right then, Madonna looked at my way. Butterflies exploded in my stomach, and I felt excitement take over my body.

    With all the excitement in my body, I still felt something was wrong. I felt as if something was going to happen. Something bad. I felt shuffling behind me, and I recognized the same guy from before.

    I turned around and looked at where they were going.

    "Why are they heading to the backstage?" I thought to myself. My body made me follow them. I've never been in a fight before. I have been in a ring fight, but that was with boxing gloves or some protection.

    I didn't know why my whole body and mind was preparing itself for a fight. Surely there wouldn't be one. Right?

    I kept my distance from the group. There were three of them. I tried to figure out how they looked so if I had to go to the police, I knew how to describe them.

(from here, there is mention of a gun)

    One of them pulled out a gun. A real fucking gun.

Holy shit.

    I could see the stage from where I was standing and saw that no one beside me knew what was coming.

    The group made their way to the stage. That was the moment I knew I had to do something. I ran after them.

(from here, there is a shooting mentioned)

    They fired shots from their guns, and the whole crowd started screaming. I saw Madonna and Rosé getting escorted by their security guards.

(from here, the fighting is mentioned / fighting starts)

    I took a few steps and slapped one of the guy's ears. His gun fell to the ground, and both his hands reached for his ears. I stepped in front of him and punched his knee, then his stomach, and then his face.

    The second guy noticed that I was attacking his friend. He grabbed me from behind and lifted me. I couldn't use my arms. Instead, I punched him in the face with my head. As soon as my head hit his face, he dropped me. I got on one of my knees and punched him where the sun didn't shine with one of my legs. He let out a scream in pain.

    The third one held on to his gun. I stood up, backed down a bit, and thought about how I approach him. He swung his weapon, and I ducked. I took three quick steps toward him, stood up, and punched him in the stomach. As he crouched down, I punched him in the throat.

(fighting ended/fight scene over)

    All three of them were lying on the ground, and I was out of breath.

    "Did I just do that? Am I dreaming?" I thought to myself in shock.

    I could hear sirens in the distance, and officers came rushing into the stadium. I had made my way down the stage and yelled for them to come quicker.

    "Are you okay, miss?" one of the officers asked me and looked down at my knuckles.

    "Yeah, I'm fine. But I'm not sure the men on the stage are," I nodded and pointed at the stage.

    The officer motioned for his coworkers to check out the situation. He also asked if I could wait somewhere safe.

    As I was about to answer, an arm wrapped around my shoulder. I looked up and saw that Madonna stood beside me. Rosé was standing a bit back.

    "She'll stay in the backstage rooms where we are," Madonna says. The officer nodded and turned around.

    The two women led me to their rooms.

(time skip)

    "Thank you," Rosé said as we reached the backstage, "I don't know how to thank you."

    Is this real? Am I actually in their dressing room and hearing them talk to me?

    "It's okay. I guess my instincts just kicked in," I said with a smile. They laughed, and Madonna hugged me. "Thank you, sweetheart," she whispered in my ear. I felt something in my stomach. My legs went weak, and my cheeks changed their tone.

    "I want to thank you somehow. What do you say if you perform or travel with us? You know, that way, we're even," Madonna said, and Rosé nodded in the back.

    My eyes went wide, and a smile crept on my face. "Are you serious? I would love that!" 

////////////////////////////////////////////

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Don't be afraid to vote, comment, or request <3

I love you all and have an amazing morning/day/evening/night <3333