'YOU LOOK ADORABLE WHEN YOU READ'- Wanda Maximoff

Y/N's POV

    The sun shone, and its lights gleamed through the windows. It was mid-spring, and tree buds were getting brighter and prettier with each passing second. Birds were starting to come back from their trip to the south. Everything felt fresh and new. Nature was putting on their prettiest dress, and made sure everyone who looked at them mesmerized.

    I love spring with all my heart. The way the trees always get to rebirth or the way cherry blossoms look from afar. It all feels so magical.

    Wanda and I have rented a cabin down in the woods. We both wanted to get out of the city and enjoy the quietness. And each other's company. We've been here for two weeks, and it has been magical. We've gone horseback riding, swimming in the lake near us, and made s'mores by the fireside. I'm grateful for the time I get to spend with her.

    She's extraordinary - inside and out. She's always there for me and can make me smile even on my worst days. I don't know what I would do without her. With her, I feel safe and comfortable.

    It was early morning, and Wanda was still asleep. We drank two bottles of wine yesterday, so I think neither can wake up without a headache.

    I open my eyes, and the sun shines directly into my eye. I put one of my hands in front of my face and tossed the blanket aside. Carefully, I made my way out of the bed and tiptoed to my bag on the floor. I pulled out one of my books.

    Looking back at my red-haired girlfriend, I smiled. I smiled because, for once, she could sleep peacefully without her nightmares disturbing her.

    I stood up and walked to the bedroom door. I almost opened it when I suddenly realized I would need a jacket. I saw Wanda's hoodie and threw it under my arm.

    Quietly walking through the cabin space, I finally reached the front door. Before opening it, I pulled the hoodie over my head. Wanda's familiar scent was so calming and comforting.

    Fresh air. Air that's so pure and cleansing with every inhale. I took in the morning view. The gentle mist was barely covering the lake and the ground. The sky filled with white and fluffy clouds. An old cherry blossom tree was shining in the sun. Everything was just like it was supposed to be.

    I held my book close to my chest and walked closer to the lake. I hadn't put on shoes, so my feet felt the grass gently touch my skin.

    I took a seat on one of the chairs that was right by the crystal blue lake. I pulled my knees close to my chest and opened the book in my hands.

----WANDA's POV

    "Y/N, honey? Where are you?" I called out to my girlfriend. My head was killing me- all I needed right now was Y/N. Her warm hugs always helped ease the pain. When I woke up, she wasn't beside me.

    I took a look around the bedroom and saw her bag open. A smile crept onto my face as I knew where and what she was doing. I reached out my hand to put on my favorite hoodie, but to my surprise, it wasn't there. Now, a chuckle left my mouth.

    "Oh, you sneaky little bookworm."

    I opened the front door and wandered towards the lake. The woods looked as if they'd taken out of a fairytale book.

    Y/N must've heard me because her head looked up and turned her body to face me. The sun shone on her face in the most perfect way, and her smile completed the look.

    "Morning, sweetheart," I said happily, "how long have you been out here?"

    "Morning, honey. And to answer your question- a couple of hours, I think."

    I sat beside her and looked at the book she was reading. She always has loved reading. She seems so concentrated when she does, and it looks adorable. She looks adorable.

    We talked for some time beside the lake until my stomach growled. We both laughed. I suggested we go inside and have a lovely breakfast, to which Y/N happily agreed. 

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I love you all so, so, so, so , sooo much lovelies! 

I hope you have an amazing morning/day/evening/night <33333