YOU'RE SAFE NOW, SWEETHEART - Jack Sparrow

Y/N's POV

    "How much longer do we have to suffer in this god-damn weather!" I yelled from across the ship to Jack.

    "Not much longer, darling," Jack assured, "I can see the shore in the distance."

     We had been sailing across the sea for two months, and I was tired of it. Yes, I liked to sail to different cities and meet new people, but I haven't had a proper shower in the two months. The only kind of shower I know is either swimming or standing in the rain.

    Our ship was slowly approaching the dock. I felt happiness in me grow. Finally, I can sleep in a real bed and take a shower!

    Jack's hand wrapped around me from behind and pulled me close. He rested his head on my shoulder. I hummed in delight as I felt Jack leave kisses on my shoulder and up my neck. His head moved in an upward direction until he reached my ear. I smiled and turned my head to face him. I looked at him- his eyes and lips- and kissed him. He turned me around in his arms so that I was facing him. One of his hands tugged me closer from my waist, and the other hand was in my hair.

    I pulled away and kissed his nose. He looked down at me and smiled. I wrapped my arms around his neck and admired him.

・・・・・・

    When we stepped into the bar, music in there greeted us loudly. People clinked their beer glasses together, and many were dancing. I had to agree the music was with a catchy tune.

    Jack's grip on my waist tightened and pulled me closer. I chuckled at his protectiveness.

    Some man called Jack's name and asked to discuss business.

    "Will you be alright while I go and have a chat with the idiot?" Jack asked me. I smiled and answered: "I think I'll survive the next ten minutes without you by my side, love." He pretended to look hurt but kissed me passionately on the lips nonetheless.

    As he walked away, I turned around and went straight to the bar. I ordered a drink and looked around. I took notice of the people there- what they were wearing, how they were acting, and what they were talking about.

    I looked at the interior- the wooden chairs and tables scattered around the room and the stairs dripping with spilled drinks. I felt sorry for the people who had to clean it all up, just for it to be ruined and messy again the next day.

    I had finished the drink and was now in the mood to dance. I stood up from the bar stool and fixed my skirt and corset kind of shirt.

    My hands were up in the air, and the heels of my boots tapped along the rhythm of the music. A smile was on my face as I heard the new tunes of songs. I swayed my hips from side to side and twirled around. I was in my happy world.

    My happiness levels dropped when I felt strange hands on my hips. My smile was gone, and I turned around. I knew they weren't Jack's hands. Jack always puts his hands around my waist and then slides down. But these hands weren't like that.

    When I turned around, I saw a drunk man grinning at me. I felt disgusted and unsafe. Fear was slowly filling up my body as I tried my best to think rationally and not show any signs of weakness.

    I stepped away from the man and looked him in the eye. "What the hell are you doing!" I screamed at him.

    "Oh, come on, sweetheart. You were begging for me to hold and touch you. I know you want this," the disgusting man said drunkenly.

    "What the hell is wrong with you," I raised my voice again, "get away from me!" Suddenly, the man grabbed both of my wrists. His hold on me was so painful that I wanted to cry.

    Right before I was about to punch the guy, Jack appeared. He punched the guy in the nose and pulled me away from him.

    Because everyone in the bar was drunk, they all started to throw kicks and scream at him. Jack led me upstairs, where we would stay for the night.

    I started to cry. I could still feel the man's hand on my body and the words in my mind.

    "Shh, it's okay now, sweetheart. I've got you. You're safe now. You're safe in my arms," Jack cooed in my ear as he cuddled me close to his chest.

    I nodded, but I couldn't stop crying. Jack's hands cradled my head and held me protectively.

    I was slowly calming down, and now only hiccups were left from my crying. Jack rubbed my back in a comforting way and kissed my forehead.

    I felt safe in his arms. I felt sleepy.

"I love you, Jack," I mumbled before I fell asleep in his arms. "I love you too, my love," Jack said with a smile.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! If you have any story idea/requests or anything such ask me! Don't be afraid to vote/comment/request <3

I love you all soo much <33

Have an amazing morning/day/evening/night <3333