I DIDN'T KNOW WHERE TO GO, part 1 - Bucky Barnes

A/N this is my first story that is going to be a two-part one so I hope that you will be kind to this new thing <3 I hope you enjoy this story <333

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Y/N's POV

    "Of course, I should have known! Your just a dumb little bitch who makes his decisions the same way a four-year-old would! " I screamed right at his face. I didn't want to look at it. Looking at him only made my desire to punch him even more. I was so mad.

    "You are being a bit dramatic. We were talking!" Tony tried to reason. Well, fuck him.

    "Oh really? Oh, so you both talked, then suddenly she tripped on your lips and used her tongue to get back on her feet? Tony, I'm not fucking blind! I saw you both kissing. And you? You were all over her! " I wanted to rip his face off- that's how mad I was.

   Tony had a party. I agreed to go with him for once. I'm not a fan of big parties and drinking, but I thought maybe it wouldn't be that bad. But, boy, was I wrong.

    Tony left the minute we got our first drinks. He explained that he needed to say hello to some friends. There were 200 people there. I knew I had lost him and was on my own, but still. I wanted to be with him.

    Things haven't been great between us lately. He's always in his lab or out working. We haven't spent time together.

    "I was not all over her, " he said. He was also drunk from all the shots he did. I rolled my eyes at him and turned my back on him. I walked to the front door, grabbed my coat, and got in my car. I sat in the car for a few minutes. I stared into nothingness and thought about where I would go next.

・・・・・

    Bucky. I'm standing in front of his door. I've just knocked. It was bloody cold outside, and I still had the party outfit that I had worn earlier at night.

    The lock turned, and the door was open. There stood Bucky. A guy who understood me. Who spent time with me and made sure I felt comfortable. Who made me laugh in between tears.

    "Y/N, what are you doing here? It's freezing outside," he ushered me into his house. He took off my coat and led me to the living room. I sat down. He rushed off to the kitchen to make some tea.

    "I didn't know where or who to go to," I said, and fiddled with one of my rings. Bucky returned to where I was sitting and placed the tea he made on the table. I thanked him.

    "What do you mean? I thought you went home with Tony?" he asked. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I explained everything - the party, seeing Tony with a random girl, and seeing them kiss each other. The whole time, I didn't look up.

    Bucky watched me with eyes that held sorrow. He listened and took an interest in what I was feeling and how everything was in my point of view. He asked questions when he needed clarification and encouraged me to continue when I felt a lump in my throat. I knew that talking about it would help me, and so did he. By the time I finished, he didn't say anything. He just wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to his chest. I crunched my knees and slipped my arms around his neck. I hid my face in the crook of his neck. One of his hands moved to my head and caressed me. I started crying. Every emotion in my body left with one of my tears and landed on Bucky's shirt.

    He just held me. He didn't speak or anything such. His only goal was for me to know that I was safe. No one could hurt me, and it's okay. 

    I was slowly calming down. My breath was gradually returning to normal, and my eyes couldn't produce any tears that could fall down my cheeks. I felt tired and sleepy all of a sudden. I looked at Buky's navy blue t-shirt, now drenched with salty tears. I felt his hand stroking my hair in a calming motion. I let myself relax into his touch. I felt safe.

    "Is there anything I could do to make you feel better?" Bucky asked me in a whisper. I tried to think of things. Nothing but one came to my mind. "Could you please hold me? Just for a little while longer?" I asked in a hopeful tone. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me even tighter.

    "I think I have a spare bedroom you could crash in. You're welcome to stay for however long," Bucky said after silence. But there was no answer. When he looked down, he saw me sleeping peacefully. My eyes and face were red but resting nonetheless.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Love you all sooooo much <33333

Have an amazing morning/day/evening/night <33