QUIET CUDDLES- Draco Malfoy

A/N this is another story, especially for those who don't like to read smut since the last story was a smut shot. But for those who just want to continue reading- enjoy!

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

NO ONE's POV:

Clock ticking, the wind howling and raindrops pattering against the window. You couldn't sleep. Draco on the other hand was dead asleep. It has been two hours since you've tried every method to fall asleep. And by now you've given up. It was time to wake your boyfriend up. And yet you didn't want to do it since he hasn't been getting a lot of sleep recently. The school has been hard and Draco has been studying like a maniac. You decided that you will just quietly cuddle him.

He was on his back and his hands were open wide. He didn't have a shirt on so his toned chest was exposed. You took a second to admire him- his blonde hair was now messy, and his chest was going up and down slowly. His face was more relaxed than ever and he seemed so peaceful. You noticed that a strand of hair had fallen on his face. Pushing it away from his eyes, one of his hands caught your wrist gently.

"Hey, what you doing up so late?" he whispered to you. You smiled before answering: "I couldn't fall asleep." He smiled softly and opened his arms a bit more gesturing for you to lay on top of him and you wasted no time doing so.

You closed your eyes and felt his fingers playing with your hair. You hummed softly, feeling at ease. One of his hands continued to play with your hair, and the other one was placed on your back, and started to draw out random stuff. It didn't take long for you to feel sleepy and want to fall asleep.

"Sleep well, my love," Draco whispered to you and kissed your head. He felt you smile against his chest and soon enough you were both sleepings feeling relaxed and comforted.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Another story is completed! I hope you enjoyed this one, I know it's short but I have a few ideas that are in the process :) Feel free to vote, comment, and add to your library!

Have an awesome morning/day/evening/night <33

Love you all loads! <33