ENGRAVED BRACELET (request) - Jacob Black

A/N This was a requested story, thank you so much @JulzLovDraco4Eva <33 I hope you like this and I hope everyone else will enjoy reading this. PS! This is also one of my longest chapters (1,462 words). Crazyy! 

Love you all sooo much <33

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Y/N's POV

    I was lying on my bed and reading. I was so invested in it that I didn't notice all the text messages I was getting. That was until my phone rang. I was startled and almost dropped the book that was in my hands. I turned to my phone and looked at the caller ID.

    It was Jacob. A smile formed on my face as I accepted the call. I put the phone to my ear and greeted him: "Hello, favorite girlfriend department speaking. How can I help you?"

    I heard Jacob laughing on the other side. I liked hearing it. It was so warm and welcoming. "Well, I wondered if my favorite girl would like to walk with me?"

    "Oh, that sounds lovely," I said, "I'll meet you in ten minutes."

    I ended the call and rolled out of bed. I changed into jeans and a hoodie. I combed my hair and put on perfume. Pulling my socks on, I reached for my shoes and put them on.

    Rushing downstairs, I told my mom: "I'm going out walking. I'll be out for maybe an hour and a half. Maybe longer."

    "Alright, make sure you don't get cold!" she said in a reply.

    Closing the front door, I speed-walked toward the woods. Jacob and I often went out walking. Being surrounded by nature had a relaxing effect on both of us.

    I saw Jacob standing in the distance, waiting for me. I picked up my pace and ran to him. Noticing me, he opened his arms and caught me. With me in his arms, he spun me around and kissed the top of my hair.

    Placing me down, he kissed my cheek: "Shall we?" I nodded and intertwined my hand with his.

(time skip)

    We had been walking for a while now. We had stopped under an oak tree.

    "I wanted you to have this," Jacob said, pulling out a bracelet. But not just any bracelet. It was a bracelet with my name on it engraved and a wolf medallion attached to it.

    "I want you to know with this bracelet that I'll always be with you."

    My face lit up with happiness, and I took the bracelet into my hands. Jacob helped me put it on. I hugged him as a thank you and kissed his cheek. He wrapped his around my waist and pulled me close. We started walking home and talking the whole way there.

(time skip)

    "I'm home!" I announced as I stepped inside and took off my shoes. My mom and dad greeted me and said that they would be going out to eat tonight.

    When I got to my bedroom door, I opened it and took off my bracelet. I stored it under my pillow. Seeing it was almost dark outside, I took out my phone and called Bella.

    I met her when I moved. We were in biology class together, and she offered me to sit next to her. We started talking and got on well. She and I have a lot in common, for example, hobbies and humor. She understands me and supports me when I'm having a tough time. I feel like I can tell her everything. Well, almost everything. I haven't told her I'm dating Jacob.

    But with the house all to myself tonight, I might invite her over and tell her about my love life.

    "Hey!" she said over the phone, "What's up?"