FROM THE BAR INTO YOUR ARMS, part 2- Jack 'Hangman' Seresin

A/N If you didn't read the first part, don't worry, you'll understand it anyway <3 This part is short (I know, sorry) but I  like it and I hope you all enjoy it. The ending is a bit different than usual <33

////////////////////////////////////////////////

Y/N's POV

    He chuckled and picked me up bridal style. He walked with me in his arms to the kitchen and sat down. 

    I sat on his lap and waited for him to begin talking. He told me about how Maverick and Rooster were bickering with each other and about the planes and how it was to fly with them. Jack said the mission was a success, and everything went according to the plan.

    I loved how his eyes lit up when he talked about something he was passionate about. The way his lips always turned a bit upward, I adore it.

    After talking, I realized I was still in my party outfit. And I think Jack noticed it as well.

    "May I just ask, why do you have that dress on? I'm not complaining but just curious."

    "My friend, Maria, asked me to go out with her. We didn't stay in the club for long because some people don't seem to know anything about personal space," I said.

     "Are you okay?" Jack's voice was concerned. 

    "Yeah, I'm fine- just don't understand how people can be so disgusting," I said with venom audible.

    "Oh, I'm so sorry, baby," Jack said, and kissed my forehead.

    I looked up and kissed him. My hands moved to either side of his head. Jack's hands pulled me closer by the waist and moved lower. I smiled into the kiss, and that's when Jack took control of the situation.

    He moved so I was under him and started to leave kisses down my neck. I knew I'd find some beautiful hickeys on my neck tomorrow morning.

///////////////////////////////

Sorry about the length of the story but I hope you all had a good time reading it. 

If you have any requests don't be afraid to write them. And if you have any character ideas (about who I should write) I'd really appreciate it <3

Love you all loads and have an amazing morning/day/evening/night <333