EPISODE 2( Time Is Of The Essence )

|POETIC INTRO|
"She doesn't give a damn about being late!
Because she's rather late than be the late!
Time would be a trifle if there were no expectations and purposes,
Time is the essence in a world home to the reality of purpose!
Time is indeed a goddess who rules with no rule!
She's brutal, selfish, cruel, and startling.
She's unpredictable yet promising to the ones who comprehend her personality.
{Akoko ko Duro de ẹnikan}"

MONDAY MORNING AT MR BALOGUNS MANSION(FESTAC, LAGOS)

TEMI
Where are my car keys?
(She soliloquises as she searches through her drawers)

MARIA
(Granddaughter to Mrs Aisha Abunakar)
Is everything all right, Ma? 

TEMI
I cannot find my car keys

MARIA
You should talk to your sister about this. She frequently used your cars on unusual occasions when you were overseas

TEMI
Are you serious? I strictly pleaded with her to let them be times without numbers.
(She walks angrily to Eniola's room)
Eniola Balogun! I specifically pleaded with you to keep your hands off my properties.
Oh my G, Eniola!
(she walks in on her sister's nude figure beside an unfamiliar muscular  bareness)

ENIOLA
(She whispers)
Shut your mouth and lock the door behind you!

TEMI
(She covers her eyes with one hand and stretches the other for her key)
Please give me my car key. I'm late for work.

ENIOLA
Here it is
(she drops the key in her hand)
please keep this to your self and I would much appreciate it if you knock next time as courtesy demands.

TEMI
Forgive me for my lack of manners. I never knew you intended to bring your lifestyle to your father's house.
(She angrily walks out of the room)
_____________________________________

"Kelvin tries to bring Eniola back to bed"

ENIOLA
If you were a host of common sense, I believe you would be trying so hard to find your way out of here before someone else finds us here without balls in our scrotum.

KELVIN
I get it, Eniola. I'm leaving now, but when do we get to do this again?
(He buttons up his vintage designers)

ENIOLA
Forgive me for leaving out my most important sexual principle.
A night with a stranger is a night history shouldn't witness twice, for time is of the essence, and this essence should remain in its time.
(She drops his pants in his hands)

KELVIN
I find your rules and personality peculiar, but you should not deny yourself the pleasure you truly desire.

ENIOLA
It seems you are yet to wipe off your dusty brain. I guess she still sleeps while your body is half into the day. I am Eniola Balogun.
Your feet are too fluffy to walk my world twice in a lifetime. I expect you to be happy in a lifetime, for this one time is worth ten times a Grammy, the best of you do not deserve!
(She lit a cigarette)