Episode 42(Scandal)

|POETIC INTRO|

I have it all but nothing
I have it all but a smile
They want it all but my reality
If only they knew the chains that came with this jewellery

How is it love if you are everything that glitters?
How do you know you are loved if you are a cake baked before their arrival?
Does she love black guys or the black card I hold?

She is an exception
She was there when I was naked
She loved me before I existed
She was real while I was a clown
She was me before I was me.

I have it all but nothingI have it all but a smileThey want it all but my realityIf only they knew the chains that came with this jewellery How is it love if you are everything that glitters?How do you know you are loved if you are a cake baked be...

|CHIEF BALOGUN's RESIDENCE, BANANA ISLAND|

LST {Breaking News}

In a significant turn of events earlier this morning, Mr. Achebe was formally inaugurated into the highest echelons of power following a hard-fought political campaign. The culmination of this journey was only made possible due to the remarkable recovery of his running mate, Mrs. Author Lolade. Mrs. Lolade, notably the sole offspring of the esteemed Chief Balogun, had been incapacitated for an extended period due to a grievous gunshot wound. Her revival from a comatose state marked a turning point not only for her health but also for the AUG party, which has now successfully established its political supremacy over the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Today's events were nothing short of historic, leaving an indelible mark on the nation's political landscape. The AUG party, which had been tirelessly vying for power, was finally able to grasp the reins of authority. The culmination of their efforts, marked by Mr. Achebe's swearing-in, signifies a paradigm shift in the country's leadership dynamic.

The triumphant journey to this point has been fraught with challenges, from the intense campaign battles to the agonizing days during which Mrs. Lolade lay in a state of unconsciousness. Her recovery serves as a testament to resilience and has come to symbolize not only personal triumph but also a collective victory for the AUG party and its supporters.

As the Federal Republic of Nigeria transitions into this new chapter of...

"Kate switch off the flat screen"

CHIEF BALOGUN
You are aware I was watching that, right?

MRS K BALOGUN
You mean torturing yourself?
Williams, I know losing is not something you are used to, but honestly, you have to let this go.

CHIEF BALOGUN
(He turns to Kate)
What's that supposed to mean?

MRS K BALOGUN
Let Lolade be!
She is your daughter; you can't and shouldn't harm her.

CHIEF BALOGUN
Who said anything about harming her?

MRS K BALOGUN
I know you, Williams.
You won't let this go, but I won't let you hurt my daughter either.

CHIEF BALOGUN
(He gets up)
Lolade has taken a lot of strange actions that might lead to complicated consequences in her life, and whether I get involved or not, she will and must pay the price for them.