Episode 34 (Media Circus)

|POETIC INTRO|

The day of reckoning has come
The day the Colossus crown shall be decided upon
Tomorrow has come to devour
Yesterday is forever gone as we await our fate today.

Will it be free and fair?
Will there be some peace and quiet?
Would the greed of men be silenced?
Or would our birthrights be bought again?

Will the innocent die for dignity
Will the tugs be motivated by their coins?
Will pregnant men let us be?
Will our people vote in absence,
Or let the media be and face these demons?

 Will it be free and fair?Will there be some peace and quiet?Would the greed of men be silenced?Or would our birthrights be bought again? Will the innocent die for dignityWill the tugs be motivated by their coins?Will pregnant men let us be?Will o...

_____________________________________

|FESTAC CENTRAL HOSPITAL |

"Michael appeared perplexed and confused as he wondered how Temi could be pregnant"

MICHAEL
How can she be pregnant? She never told me about...

BAYO
(He pushes Michael against the wall in the waiting room)
She never told you what? If anything happens to my sister, I will kill you with my bare hands.

TAIWO
Bayo, that's enough.
(He pulls Bayo away from Michael)

BAYO
(He turns to Taiwo)
Temi is in there because of him! She's even pregnant, and the idiot has no clue. Can you imagine?

EBUKA
Oga, that's enough! Nor forget all of us Dey this hospital because of your sister and your family.

BAYO
(He lands a fist on Ebuka's left cheek)
You are very stupid! Look at this tout.

Mrs. ADEBAYO
That is enough! What is wrong with both of you? Ebuka, calm down. Bayo, or whatever your name is, you have no right to hit my son just because you can.

BAYO
Shouldn't your son be ashamed that he had no clue that Temi was pregnant?

TAIWO
Bayo, that's enough! What's your problem?

ONYINYE
Why should he be ashamed of something that was kept from him? I love Auntie Temi, but it was wrong of her to keep it from him.

BAYO
Even this small rat is throwing words at me. Are you okay? Se o ya were? (Are you mad?)

ONYINYE
I'm perfectly fine, Mr. man. It is you who is mad!

MICHAEL
Onyinye shut up! I didn't raise you to be disrespectful.

"Dr. Franka walks into the scene"

Dr. FRANKA
What is going on here? This is a hospital, and you are disturbing our patients. If you all continue with this lousy behaviour, I would have to ask you all to leave.

TAIWO
We are sorry, Doctor.

Dr. FRANKA
Sorry for yourselves.
(She hisses and walks out of the scene)