Episode 49( State of Emergency 🚨 )

|An Anonymous Letter|

If you can see this, my brother, then my greatest fear is before me. I have made poor choices I am not proud of, and I know for certain that some of them affected you and our loved ones. This is not a letter meant to justify my shortcomings or vent at you for being born ahead of me. This is a letter written from the sincerity of my heart. There are no words in any language existing to humanity that will make up for the wrongs I did to you. This is a letter of apology to you, yet I do not regret my actions, and I feel no guilt for them. If you can see this, then I can say for certain that the last time you saw me would be the last time you saw me. I am going far away, a place where you can't reach out to me, a place where I can't cause you pain and bleed you to death. I know I have taken someone along with me, someone who should be behind bars, and I can only imagine how that makes you feel, but I will not apologize, not for saving the one who gave me life. Inside that envelope is the address of my last landed property in Lagos, and inside it is a consolation prize you would find useful to you. I have an agreement with him, so nor fear; he nor go stress you.

 I have an agreement with him, so nor fear; he nor go stress you

_____________________________________

|UNKNOWN SECRET ARMY BASE|

"General Abiola walks into a room filled men and women of the armed forces"

MAJOR ADEOLA
(Salutes Gen Abiola)
Welcome, General.

GEN ABIOLA
(Smiles at Adeola)
My son has made me proud.
(Salutes Adeola)

GEN DEJI
I guess we are going ahead with our plans.

GEN ABIOLA
Yes, we are. This is the best time to strike. A question mark has been placed on the integrity of the ruling party. They are vulnerable now.

MAJOR ADEOLA
What about the Table members?

GEN ABIOLA
(Turns to Adeola)
We kill them! We kill them all, son.

COLONEL PETERS
(Turns to Gen Abiola)
With your permission, General, I would start stationing our troops at the borders and airports.

GEN ABIOLA
Permission granted! We have been planning this coup for years, so we cannot fail. This is our opportunity screaming at us. We must seize our moment.

"Yes, sir," they responded."

GEN DEJI
(Walks up to Gen Abiola)
Congratulations, General. Victory will be ours.

GEN ABIOLA
It certainly will. As long as we all stick to the plan and play our roles. First, we must destabilize the capital territory and Lagos. The north is a piece of cake since most of them are already on our side.

GEN DEJI
Everything will go as planned, General. Nothing will stop us. As we are talking, our people are scared across all geographical zones. I will be leaving for Abuja now. Stay safe, General.