Episode 3(She Dared Us To Walk Barefooted)

|POETIC INTRO|

"Who is he without sovereignty?
Can he be an Authority without affluence?
From the golden rings on her ears to the golden rings on her hands, all I can see is a woman drained of unquestionable power.

We dared her feet to touch the ground, she dared us to walk barefooted.
Indeed she's wealth itself but who is she without a man? They dared her to counter for they believed she was nothing without a man. She dared to decipher :
where was man before labor, Where were you when her breast was hurting from the consequences of breastfeeding? "

 She dared to decipher  : where was man before labor, Where were you when her breast was hurting from the consequences of breastfeeding? "

_____________________________________

"Pacing from left to right, she wears a dubious smile like she has it all figured out. Her feet were coated in hills home to rear diamond, her hands holding on to the rarest of Louis Vuitton purses and her ears hosting the most colorful of all rings listed last summer"

MR A BALOGUN
What is it Mrs Adesoji? What do you want?

Mrs. ADESOJI
What do I want? I have told you already I want everything you and your family took from me and I will begin by taking Lagos from you.
(gazes at Mr A Balogun)

MR A BALOGUN
Wow, I get it now. You want the seat.
You want Lagos! you want to be king
(He sighs in mockery)

MRS ADESOJI
Yes, Ayo, I want it all and you will let me have it.
(She places a finger on his lightly hairy chest)

MR A BALOGUN
We both know that will never happen and trust me woman your guns remain worthless as long as my father breathes. Chief himself will come for you so stop yourself now that you can.
(He wears a contagious smile)

TINA
Madam abeg nor mind waitin he dey talk me I dey fear gun ooo.
(She trembles)

MR A BALOGUN
Shut up your mouth Tina This is between me and her let me handle this.
(He said in a frantic tone)

Mrs. ADESOJI
I suggest you don't take his advice because his choices will very much affect your life in ways you may never imagine.

TINA
Ahh, God!
"naso I take die? Ayo give her watin she want na you won carry Lag go heaven? this woman go off us like this oh guy open eye abeg!"
(She places both her hands on her head)

MR A BALOGUN
Leave her out of this, please. This is between both of us she's got nothing to do with this.

Mrs. ADESOJI
That depends on the choices you make. Perhaps seeing this will motivate you to cooperate.
(She hands him a video clip)
Your sex tape will be released on all social media platforms and blogs and we both know this won't just kill your chances of winning but also Festac shares value. We both know Chief actions can never be predicted when it comes to his money. You Have Twenty-four hours to do the needful. Step down or lose it all!