Episode 11 (Karma)

Guilty, the right to torture oneself.
Dirty, the feeling of the innocent blood in one's hands.
Flirty an irrational erotic behaviour.

Last last e don cast
Omo, she don fuk up
Lagos, go table her matter.

Consequences do not give a damn about her Remorse
It is what it is; she must face what it is
She must pay the price for her actions!

FLASH BACK         (JUNE 14th 2001)

"Lolade knocks at Bisol's door"

                                        BISOLA
Good morning, Lolade. What do you want? (she asked as she opened the door)

                                      LOLADE
             Don't tell me you were still sleeping?
(She asked in Surprise as she walked into the room)

                                   BISOLA
             Don't start Lolade, Please!
                        (she offered her a seat)

                                   LOLADE
          Are we still going on with our plan?

                             BISOLA
               I don't know, you tell me?
(she asked as she gave Lolade a weird look)

LOLADE
I think we should. This is the only way you can have Ayo to yourself till that woman leave his life; you can never be with Ayo.

                                BISOLA
Why do you even care? You have nothing to gain in this; why are you helping me? 

                               (LOLADE)
In her head; Bisola can't know this is my revenge against father and Mother for leaving me out of the family business; for a long time, I have been living in Ayo's shadow. I must claim my birthright as father's next of kin."

                                BISOLA
Lolade, are you here? ( she noticed Lolade was lost in her thoughts)

                                       LOLADE
                                       Yes, I am

                                        BISOLA
I asked you a question why are you helping me? And how do I know this plan will work out?

                                       LOLADE
Because I care about you, you have been through thick and thin with my brother. You still stayed even when he had given you enough reason to leave. Now he is flying his Wife abroad to get her treated. But you are here looking after his kids. You deserve more.

                                        BISOLA
Thank you, Lolade, for always looking out for me; let's do this. Let's get rid of Adebisi.

               (TODAY) SEPTEMBER 28th 2022

            Mr BALOGUNS MANSION (FESTAC)

                                      LOLADE
          I learnt you had taken a second wife, Ayo.
                   (she picked up her glass of wine)

                               MR BALOGUN
It seems you haven't changed a bit; you will jump at every opportunity to make fun of me.

                                    LOLADE
Relax, brother, don't tell me you still haven't gotten used to my silly jokes
                      (She sighs in mockery)