EPISODE 18 (A Dozen Kisses🥰)

|LETTER OF EXPRESSION|

Dear The One for Me, it's me again. I know you must be wondering why I would go to this extent to put text to paper just to get to you.

This is a letter of expression from me to you.

Although words can never communicate in the love language, my heart and soul would. But I hope you find this letter worth stealing your attention.

I can not tell what the future holds for us, but I know I see you in my future.

I fear the unknown, but I know your presence in my life brings nothing but beauty to the uncertainty of tomorrow.

A time is coming when I will make certain for sure that you Wake up to a dozen kisses, bright smiles and butterflies in your wombs.

You may be far from perfection, but as long as your smiles keep me restless for days, I will pick you over perfection.

I am not certain of your insecurities, but I want you to know that beyond that black skin, you are real. Beyond that light skin, you glitter. Beyond your body shape and size, you exist for my existence to make sense.

I can't wait to fill your womb with amazing kids, your eyes with tears of joy and your soul with eternal peace.

Estaré ahí para ti de mil maneras

                                           Love, Mr Right💜

_____________________________________

|THE ADEBAYO's RESIDENCE|

"Temi drives into the Adebayo's Compound."

ABUKA
Omo, who get this fine ride?
(He dresses his weed)

MICHEAL
It's Temilade, the Lady I told you about earlier.
(He gets up)

ABUKA
Guy, this girl fine, oh.
How you take score her?

MICHEAL
Behave yourself, Abuka!
Hide your Igbo, abeg

ABUKA
Sure bro
She get sister?
(He pushes the bag of weed into his bag)

MICHEAL
Forget it, bro.
(He walks away)

TEMI
Hey, I'm here.
(She hugs Micheal)

MICHEAL
Wow, I thought you were joking.

TEMI
I meant it when I said I would spend the day with you.

MICHEAL
Thank you.
This is my friend and neighbour, Abuka.
Abuka, this is Temilade.

ABUKA
Our wife welcome.
(He shines his brown thirty-two)