EPISODE 46 ( Inside-Out)

|POETIC INTRO|
As it goes around, so it comes around
As e dey sweet us, e dey pain them
They did this to themselves

As stunning as Sleeping Beauty was,
She was nothing without his kiss.
For vanity they preyed us, forgetting unto dust they shall return

Even with gold wrapped around her fingers
And the diamond resting on her chest,
The creatures of Mother Earth will feed on her flesh

Frustrations are a function of our expectations
Just as actions are a function of our intentions
They died frustrated because they ran from her existence

It's all inside out!
It can not be outside-in
You stop living the moment you expect not death but life!

"The source of our unhappiness is deeply rooted in the core of our expectations"

For vanity they preyed us, forgetting unto dust they shall return Even with gold wrapped around her fingersAnd the diamond resting on her chest,The creatures of Mother Earth will feed on her flesh Frustrations are a function of our expectationsJus...

_____________________________________

|LOLADE's RESIDENCE, LEKKI PHASE1|

"Bisola paces along the open space in Lolade's Home Office"

LOLADE:
(Gazes at Bisola)
You know worrying won't solve this, right?

BISOLA:
(Stops and turns to Lolade)
I can't help but worry, Lolade! If I were you, I would worry too.

LOLADE:
(Wears a smile)
Why?

BISOLA:
(Walks towards where Lolade is seated)
Are you seriously asking me that question? It's been two days! Two days, Lolade! Adebisi has been mute about the whole incident. Which means her plans are big and it scares me.
(Seats opposite Lolade)

LOLADE:
Or she has no clue that we did that to her.

BISOLA:
What if she does?

LOLADE:
Can she prove it?

"Kate walks into the office."

Mrs. K BALOGUN:
Yes, she can, Lolade, and if I were you, I would be scared! Very scared.

LOLADE:
Hmm, are you here to threaten me or put it in my face that you planned all of this?

Mrs. K BALOGUN:
Oh, so it's my fault that the person you thought you killed didn't just survive but is aware that you did that to her?

LOLADE:
You saved her, mother. I can't think of any reasonable reason why you did that when you fully knew that this could put me behind bars and ruin my plans!

Mrs. K BALOGUN:
Don't blame me for your mistake, Lolade Esther Balogun. You did this to yourself.
(Turns to Bisola)
Both of you! If I were you, I would be so scared because I tried to stop her from taking actions, but Adebisi is strong-headed. Trust me, she is coming for you.
(Turns to leave)

LOLADE:
So you came here to tell your only daughter to prepare to die or rot in jail. What kind of a mother are you? Come to think of this, I blame you and Dad for putting me in such a tight spot.