Episode 45( No-Brainer)

|POETIC INTRO|

It's a no-brainer that it mattered after death
For we value not their presence
As it's evident in their absence

You stole a soul from souls
Just to save a soul who had sinned against souls
The end justifies the means and it's a no-brainer

Wrong is wrong just as black is black
But I see it not from your sight
So I seize to speak from my sight

It's a no-brainer that it mattered after deathFor we value not their presenceAs it's evident in their absence You stole a soul from soulsJust to save a soul who had sinned against soulsThe end justifies the means and it's a no-brainer Wrong is wro...

_____________________________________

|ADEBISI's RESIDENCE, FESTAC|

"Lolade walks into Adebisi's Home Office "

ADEBISI:
I didn't believe it when I was told Lolade Balogun was at my residence.

LOLADE:
And I'm surprised to see that you welcomed me. I was told you are a very private individual who is extremely socially picky.

ADEBISI:
I am what you have been told I am, but I see no reason to turn you down. Please sit.
(Points at the chair opposite her)

LOLADE:
(Sits opposite Adebisi with a smile)
Thank you.

ADEBISI:
So, what brings you to my residence at this time of the day?

LOLADE:
Won't you offer me something to drink?

ADEBISI:
Forgive my lack of hospitality.
(She walks to the wine bar adjacent to her office desk.)

LOLADE:
Well, I will be brief and straightforward because I know you are as busy as I am.

ADEBISI:
So, what brings you here?
(Turns some of the wine into two glasses)

LOLADE:
Do you have something against my Father?

ADEBISI:
Why would you ask that? As far as I know, you and your father have never found common ground, so I find it disturbing that you make him the centre of interest here.

LOLADE:
Why did you help my mother take the company from him? Why are you interested in our family?

ADEBISI:
Your mother only asked me for a favour. She wished that I let her buy shares in my name, and I saw no reason to deny her of that as it was also beneficial to me. I'm a businesswoman, Lolade, so don't take it personally.

LOLADE:
(picks up the glass of wine in front of her)
Suppose I consider that a coincidence, how would you explain your sudden interest in Soji's Oil, my brother, and niece?

ADEBISI:
(sips her glass of wine)
Did you come here to interrogate me? Because I do not understand.

LOLADE:
I'm just curious because the side you are on is very important to me. I'm certain there are a lot of things I can make easier for you if you are on my side, but first, I need to know your motive and the why behind your interest in our family.
(sips her glass of wine)