1

Dong Tiantian, known as a talented woman of Chinese medicine, is a graduate student and campus belle of Kyoto University of Traditional Chinese Medicine. The internship at the Kyoto Hospital was over, and the hospital had already expressed its intention to hire her. When she was rushing back to school happily with the internship report, she accidentally fell into the well and drowned.

Dong Tiantian's last thought was: "Who is so immoral and stole the manhole cover!"

Dong Tiantian thought she was dead when she fell into the well, but she didn't expect that she was still alive. In a trance, I heard bursts of noise coming from my ears. A sad and angry male voice said: "You are deceiving people too much!"

Another elderly male voice said: "Jun Yi, it's sweet! Tian swallowed the bloodline inheritance stone by herself, so I can't blame others."

There were a few boys and girls who gloated and said, "That's right! That's right"

"She asked for it even if she died!"

"She swallowed the thing. , What a waste! The talent is so mediocre."

The male voice seemed to be too angry to speak, only his heavy breathing could be heard.

Dong Tiantian thought, what is this inheritance stone, and did the Tiantian they mentioned just now refer to her? Did I make a mistake.

At this moment, Dong Tiantian's mind was in turmoil, and broken memories flooded in. Dong Tiantian roughly sorted out these memories.

It turned out that he had died before, but now he was reborn, reborn into the future.

The owner of my current body is also named Dong Tiantian, who is prettier than me, and is only 15 years old. Although there are no ugly girls in this era of advanced technology, Dong Tiantian is still complacent. No matter when it is natural, it is better than artificial popular.

The original owner was the daughter of the Dong family, and his father was the head of the Dong family, the ace mecha fighter of the Huaxia Federation. With the rise of her father, she led the entire Dong family to leave the third-level planet and settle on the second-level planet Uranus, becoming a One of the second-rate families in Uranus, the eldest brother of the original owner also entered the army after graduating from the military academy and became a special mecha division, and he was promoted a few years earlier than his father. The entire Dong family regards him as the future of the Dong family. I hope that his future achievements can surpass that of his father and lead the Dong family to the main star.

This Dong Tiantian has always lived a good life since she was a child, but the good times didn't last long. Just three months ago, the original owner's father, Dong Nan, was ordered to deploy with his elder brother. Not long after, the base was attacked by alien insects, and the father and son disappeared. . The military department searched unsuccessfully and judged the two as dead.

Dong Tiantian's talent is not good and she is a girl, so Dong Tiantian's second brother Dong Junyi has become the heir to her elder brother and father's military exploits, so she has to bring a genetic enhancement potion and a genetic modification potion. With the help of these two medicines, Dong Junyi's minimum achievement in the future will be an ace mecha master.

But it was this military merit that aroused the greed of the original owner's uncle, Dong Fang. Although his son's talent is not as good as Dong Junyi's, as long as he has these potions, he can become an ace mecha master. Of this vein.

In fact, sometimes people are short-sighted not because of lack of wisdom or lack of knowledge, but because of selfishness.

But as long as Dong Junyi is alive, the military will not sit back and watch the military achievements fall by the wayside, so Dong Fang created an accident. Dong Junyi was poisoned and paralyzed in the lower body. Dong's mother's brain lobe and most of the brain tissue were damaged and she became a vegetable lying in the hospital. Wait for her to recover herself. As for the recovery time, it looks like three to five years.

In this way, Dong Fang successfully obtained the general skills, and then Dong Fang told Dong Junyi that he wanted to separate the family. It sounded like a separation, but in fact he wanted to drive them out of the family.

In order to show his own justice and care for the orphan of the former patriarch, Dong Fang generously gave Dong Junyi a bloodline inheritance stone with the lightest color and the smallest size. The bloodline inheritance stone can pass on the power or knowledge of the predecessors to the descendants of the same bloodline, a method to ensure the strength of the family.

Originally, the two siblings planned to leave with the blood inheritance stone. Who would have thought that just after leaving Dong Fang's study, several collateral children of the Dong family wanted to snatch the bloodline inheritance stone, which was something that these collateral children would never be able to obtain in their entire lives.

Dong Junyi is a cripple, and Dong Tiantian is only 15 years old. The other party has a large number of people and Dong Fang's acquiescence, so he has no scruples in doing it. Seeing that the inheritance stone is about to be taken away, Dong Tiantian is stubborn and doesn't care about it. Can she absorb the energy inside and swallow the bloodline inheritance stone in one gulp? The original owner was blown away by the power in the inheritance stone at that time, and Dong Tiantian was taken advantage of in the end.

Regarding the experience of the original owner, Dong Tiantian can only sigh, human beings will never change their greedy nature, the experience of the original owner in the past three months is better than Gong Dou.

Dong Tiantian opened her eyes, and a man whose lower body was wrapped by sophisticated machinery stepped up to the bed and asked worriedly: "Tiantian, is there any discomfort?"

Dong Tiantian knew that this person was his second brother, and the second The machine on the lower body of the brother is an auxiliary machine to help the disabled move freely. Before Dong Tiantian could speak, Dong Fang came over and asked, "What kind of power did you get after absorbing the inheritance stone?"

Dong Tiantian stared at Dong Fang coldly. I can't get up anymore, I don't even bother to do superficial work, I don't even have any expression on my face, and my face is full of calculations, afraid that she will get some power from the sound transmission stone.

And those so-called cousins ​​are also very concerned about Dong Tiantian's side, Dong Junyi pushed Dong Fang away: "What do you want! Tiantian just woke up."

Dong Junlong, who was next to him, stepped forward and pushed Dong Junyi and almost knocked Dong Junyi away. Pushed: "My dad is concerned about Tiantian, don't be shameless!"

Dong Junyi stabilized his body, his face turned pale with anger, before his father disappeared, none of them were brothers and sisters, and they were not close relatives of him. Yes, now you can turn your face faster than a book.

The other cousins ​​are now looking forward to Dong Junlong's lead, seeing him and Dong Junyi fighting, they immediately start to help. Seeing this, Dong Tiantian struggled to sit up and shouted with all her strength, "Enough!"

Everyone stopped their hands and looked at Dong Tiantian. Dong Tiantian looked at Dong Fang and said, "I haven't got any power from the bloodline inheritance stone. Can Second Uncle take these people away now? I'm a patient." I need to rest, I think Second Uncle is an adult who doesn't even understand this."

Hearing that Dong Tiantian said that she didn't get any strength, Dong Fang was relieved and said a few words: "Tiantian is a girl It doesn't matter if you have strength or not, Tiantian has a good rest, and the second uncle will come to see you some other day."

After everyone left, Dong Tiantian sighed, just reborn and encountered such intrigue, how will he live in the future.

Dong Junyi sat next to Dong Tiantian: "Tiantian, is there any discomfort, second brother go and call the doctor to check you!"

Dong Tiantian pulled Dong Junyi back: "Don't go to second brother, I'm fine and eat later Just order something."

Dong Junyi saw that Dong Tiantian was normal except for a little weakness, so he breathed a sigh of relief: "What would Tiantian want to eat? Second brother will buy it for you."

Dong Tiantian shook his head: "Second brother, you Sit down and rest for a while, I'll be fine with the hospital meal."

Dong Junyi smiled and patted Dong Tiantian's head: "Tiantian, I know I love my second brother."

Dong Tiantian smiled, This Dong Junyi is very competent as an elder brother.

Dong Junyi was silent for a while, then looked at Dong Tiantian who hesitated to speak.

Dong Tiantian looked at Dong Junyi and asked: "What's wrong with the second brother, what's wrong?" Dong Tiantian touched his head and lowered his head to check himself. He probably couldn't see his rebirth.

Dong Junyi held Dong Tiantian's hand fumbling around and said, "It's not that there's something wrong with Tiantian, it's because my second brother has something to tell Tiantian.

" Put it on your lap, as if waiting for the leader to speak.

Seeing the little girl's serious face, Dong Junyi smiled and said, "Tiantian, we're going to move. Let's move to Nanyuxing. Although it is a third-level planet, the environment is very good and the conditions are not bad. A few years ago, my mother I bought a house there, and I want to retire there after my father retires. Nan Yuxing has a warm climate, and the folk customs are simple and sweet. You will definitely be able to make new friends there."

Dong Tiandian nodded: "Okay, just listen It belongs to the second brother." Although she is not the original owner, it is estimated that the original owner does not want to stay in this messy place and be stared at by those relatives.

Dong Tiantian's cheerful answer made Dong Junyi a little overwhelmed. He originally prepared a lot of words to persuade Dong Tiantian.

Dong Junyi asked again: "Tiantian, have you agreed to go to Nanyuxing? You know that if you go to Nanyuxing, you will be transferred to another school, and you will not be able to see Qi Lei in the future."

Dong Tiantian recalled, Qi Lei Lei is a senior senior whom the original owner has a crush on.

Dong Tiantian said: "I know, Second Brother. It's just that when I think that I will never see people like Second Uncle again, I feel very happy. If the price of seeing Qi Lei every day is to see those relatives, then it's not good." Look at Qi Lei."

Dong Junyi nodded happily, it's best for the little girl to think so. Dong Junyi only thought that Dong Tiantian was still young, and his emotions came and went quickly. Qi Lei didn't have deep feelings, so he didn't think about it.

Dong Tiantian suddenly thought, the original owner's mother, her new mother has become a vegetative state. If they move, what will my mother do? Do they still need to go through hospital transfer procedures or something. Thinking of this, Dong Tiantian asked: "Second brother, if we move, what will mom do? Isn't mom still in the hospital?

" Star, we are re-helping mothers to be hospitalized." Dong Tiandian nodded, now that technology is so advanced, everything is convenient.

Dong Junyi stood up and continued, "Tiantian, take a rest first. The second brother will go back to pack his things and prepare to move. The second brother will finish his work soon, and he will come back to accompany you when the time comes."

Dong Tiantian nodded obediently, and lay back on the bed. I'm afraid the move is not just because of these excellent relatives. In the memory of the original owner, Dong Tiantian saw his second brother contact a middleman to sell the house. The father and elder brother disappeared, the mother became a vegetable, and the family lost their source of income. Moving to Nanyuxing was also a helpless move. After all, there was a house there, and the consumption of the third-level planet was low. The money from selling the house was enough for them to support them for several years.

Dong Tiantian sighed, Dong Junyi had only just grown up, and it was not easy to face all this.