21-25

Chapter 21 is even worse

Dong Tiantian was taken away, and the hospital was in chaos. The people in the hospital bureau started to pack the hospital's things like robbers, and forced the existing necrotic patients in the hospital to go to the First Affiliated Hospital of the Medical University of the main star for treatment.

What level of person is Lin Moyue? How could her patients be ordinary people who are either rich or noble. Everyone is from the main star, and they all have some contacts. Many people called their friends to ask what happened.

After finding out the truth of the matter, these patients scolded their mothers angrily.

It turned out that the First Affiliated Hospital of the Medical University sent someone to find Dong Tiantian's fault, but Dong Tiantian took care of her and ran back with her tail between her legs. Tian used her status as an inheritor of ancient Chinese medicine to raise the prestige of the hospital, and also made his political achievements during his tenure look better. Who knew that the people below were so incompetent that Dong Tiantian took a spoonful of it!

Later, when Lin Moyue returned to the main star, after he got the news that Chinese medicine could cure necrosis, he immediately thought about it, and planned to settle the old and new grudges with Dong Tiantian. He contacted Peng Fei, the deputy director of the Hospital Management Bureau, and made a promise. There are many benefits, let Peng Fei come forward to dig out the method of treating necrosis, and teach Dong Tiantian a lesson by the way. If he can get a cure for necrosis, then he can be re-elected as dean.

Although these patients are not all from the same circle, they are all from the same level. They all know the tricks played by the Hospital Authority and the First Hospital. Its not like they havent seen this kind of thing before, and some people still After doing such a thing, they have always held an indifferent attitude. But when things happen to them it doesn't matter anymore! They came to Nanyuxing for only one purpose, hoping to cure their illness, but now hope is in front of them, it seems that when they can recover in the next second, Dong Tiantian was taken away by the Hospital Authority, and their only Their hope was taken away, it was a disaster for them! Is this trying to force them to death!

Let them transfer to the first hospital! Pooh! If the First Hospital can treat them, will they come here? So the crowd was excited, isn't it just a Hospital Authority, everyone turned on their optical brains one after another, I can't deal with you anymore!

Everyone who has friends looks for friends, and those who dont have friends look for connections. In short, the superpower wants to bring back their hope of recovery.

According to the prescription Dong Tiantian gave him, Mr. Shen drank traditional Chinese medicine and took regular medicinal baths in the morning and evening. Although he had only soaked it twice, he obviously felt that the darkened part of his skin had become a little softer, not as stiff as before. In the morning, Shen Hua was in a good mood after taking a bath and came to the hospital full of expectations. Unexpectedly, at the entrance of the hospital, he saw a large group of patients crowded at the entrance of the hospital, arguing with a team of law enforcement officers.

Shen Hua frowned and said, "Shaoyao, go and see what's going on."

Jiang Shaoyao asked a few patients about the situation and came back to report: "Someone from the main star medical management bureau said that Dong Tiantian was suspected of embezzlement. The federal technology took him away."

Shen Hua's eyelids sank and he said, "Check whose idea it is."

"Yes," General Shao Yao replied.