81-90

Chapter 81 Action

Dong Tiantian opened her eyes and found that Jiang Shaoyao was sitting on the sofa in the room looking at her portable optical brain. Seeing Jiang Shaoyao's figure, Dong Tiantian's heart skipped a beat unconsciously, and a smile appeared at the corner of her mouth.

She looked at the quilt on her body, no need to ask, it must have been covered by Jiang Shaoyao, Dong Tiantian got out of bed, took a sip of the milk that had been put aside before.

Jiang Shaoyao raised his head from his brain and said: "Don't drink cold ones, it's bad for your stomach."

Dong Tiantian said indifferently: "It's okay, I will pay attention. Besides, it's not cold. If you calculate it based on the current room temperature, That's warm."

Jiang Shaoyao glanced at Dong Tiantian, didn't answer, and then continued to bury his head in his own brain.

Dong Tiantian asked: "Brother Shaoyao. What are you looking at?"

Jiang Shaoyao said; "I want to see if there are any new clues about the island organization."

"Oh." Dong Tian Dessert is the order of the day.

Jiang Shaoyao said: "There is still 18 hours of sailing to the destination, enough time for you to go to the entertainment room to play for a while, and then come back to sleep." Dong Tiantian shook her head and said: "No I want to see how the army is preparing for the rescue."

Jiang Shaoyao said: "I have already gone to see it. The secret service department can provide too little information for this operation, and the operation will be due to It doesn't make much sense to adjust the layout according to the actual situation, not to mention I suspect that even if I let you see, can you understand it?"

Dong Tiantian was furious, the previous sentence, I have already seen it, it sounds very Heart-warming, it is really urgent, Jiang Shaoyao has already solved all the problems she worried about in advance. But the last sentence made Dong Tiantian's teeth itch with hatred, even if I let you read it, can you understand it! Is she that stupid? Besides, she can ask if she doesn't understand.

Dong Tiantian angrily grabbed a pillow and threw it at Jiang Shaoyao. Jiang Shaoyao reached out to catch the pillow and put it aside, saying, "This time, the Jagged Squad is responsible for the rescue mission. It's completely trivial to say, the tasks they performed before are definitely much more difficult than this one. So you can rest assured."

Dong Tiantian thought for a while and said: "Since you have said so, then I will not go Look." Dong Tiantian believed in Jiang Shaoyao's judgment very much, and Jiang Shaoyao had already told her about her concerns.

She can rest assured of the veteran elite team of the Federation.

Jiang Shaoyao's optical brain suddenly sounded, Jiang Shaoyao opened the text message and glanced at it, then quickly replied a few words.

Dong Tiantian looked curiously at who sent Jiang Shaoyao the text message at this time.

Under Dong Tiantian's scorching gaze, Jiang Shaoyao continued to work on his own affairs, as if he had no intention of explaining to Dong Tiantian.

Dong Tiantian snorted and turned her head in another direction. If you don't tell me who sent the text message, I don't want to know that, Dong Tiantian thought.

The moment Dong Tiantian turned his head, Jiang Shaoyao curled up the corner of his mouth, revealing a smile.

Under Dong Tiantian's expectation, he finally reached the target location.