6

The three old men also knew that their behavior was a little rude, so they sat down quickly. Dong Junyi pulled Dong Tiantian, and Dong Tiantian also sat down beside Dong Junyi.

The very excited old man spoke first, "Little girl, do you still know me?"

Dong Tian sweetened her head. He was helping the first aid in the car accident. He seemed to know some medical skills, and his name seemed to be Lao Chen.

"My surname is Chen, and my name is Chen Shouye. Before I retired, I was the dean of the Nanyuxing Third Military Hospital."

Dong Tiantian said obediently, "Hello, Grandpa Chen." Chen Shouye

introduced Dong Tiantian to the two old people next to him one by one. , one is the retired ace mecha fighter Li Min. That is, the grandfather who broke down violently to help save people before. The other is Wang Chen, Minister of Education of Nan Yuxing.

Dong Tiantian greeted each other in turn.

Chen Shouye was a little emotional: "Thanks to the help of Miss Tiantian for what happened this morning, otherwise the injured would lose blood and die before the hospital."

Dong Tiantian said with a smile: "Anyone who encounters that kind of situation will Help."

Li Min has a military temper and speaks directly: "Others have to have the ability to help. Little girl, don't be modest, I heard from Lao Chen that the method you use to prick people is very good. , is a long-lost traditional Chinese medicine!"

Dong Tiandian nodded: "It is a method in Chinese medicine treatment. Three grandpas, I call you grandpa, and you don't call me little girl, call me Tiantian. "

Dong Junyi has been chatting with the three old men for a while, and they are familiar with each other. He also listened to what happened in the morning. Dong Junyi finds it strange that he doesn't know Tiantian can do this.

"Sweet. When did you learn Chinese medicine, why doesn't the second brother know?"

Dong Tiantian explained: "Actually, I didn't know at the beginning. The situation in the morning was very dangerous, and those things popped out of my mind automatically. After I saved people, I was also a little confused. I don't know how I would suddenly know these things. Just now I searched on the Internet for a long time, and I think it may be the reason for the bloodline inheritance stone, it is said on the Internet that bloodline inheritance stone can not only pass on power, but also pass on knowledge, but few people do this!"

Dong Junyi pulled Dong Tiantian The hand said excitedly: "It turns out that the bloodline inheritance stone is not a waste product. Could it be that the reason why it is so light in color is because it inherits knowledge instead of power? Great! Tiantian will definitely have a bright future with this knowledge. !" There have been so many things happening at home these days, and finally a good thing happened. Dong Junyi is really happy for Dong Tiantian. With this skill, Dong Tiantian will have a better future.

Chen Shouye is also very happy. It is a great thing that a lost medical classification has reappeared. Many things in Chinese medicine are very magical. He believes that combining the strengths of Chinese medicine with modern medicine, China's medical level will definitely be even better. Go up a floor.

"Whoever made the knowledge of traditional Chinese medicine into a bloodline inheritance stone is a great person. Traditional Chinese medicine, an ancient and miraculous medicine, can be passed down in China again." Chen Shouye said happily.

Dong Tiantian nodded, she has a good impression of Chen Shouye, and of course she has a good impression of anyone who advocates Chinese medicine.

Chen Shouye asked: "Tiantian, I read that there are many prescriptions for curing diseases recorded in ancient books, and some people have taken them according to the prescriptions recorded in the books, but most of them have no effect, and some of them even made the patient's condition worse. Is this the case?"