41-50

Chapter 41 Explosion

Dong Tiantian pulled out a silver needle, and Jiang Shaoyao asked, "Where is the unlocking procedure for the collar?"

Shan Qing said, "I know, but I didn't plan to tell you."

Jiang Shaoyao stepped forward and snapped it off . Shanqing took a finger, and then said to Shanqing: "If you don't want me to break your fingers one by one, you better tell me where the things are."

Shanqing sneered and said: "You think this is the You can easily threaten me to submit!"

"Then we'll wait and see!" After Jiang Shaoyao wanted to do something, Dong Tiantian stopped Jiang Shaoyao and said, "Brother Shaoyao, I'm here, I want to see his bones How hard can it be!"

Dong Tiantian stuck a silver needle on Shanqing's body, and Shanqing felt as if there were many ants gnawing on his body inside, which was itchy and painful. Grasping but not being able to grasp, Shanqing's facial features were twisted and deformed all the time, and his mouth kept roaring in pain.

Two minutes later, Shanqing seemed unable to bear the pain and shouted: "I say! I say!"

Jiang Shaoyao glanced at Dong Tiantian and then at Shanqing. Dong Tiantian's method saved time and effort, and it seemed to be effective. It seemed good, Jiang Shaoyao was thinking in his mind whether he should ask Dong Tiantian to interrogate a more difficult prisoner next time.

Dong Tiantian pulled out the silver needle and said: "It would be nice if I didn't know you earlier, why bother to suffer so much."

Shan Qing took a breath and said: "The unlocking program is in my safe, and the safe is behind the oil painting. I can open the safe with my fingerprints and cornea."

There is only one oil painting in the whole office, so it is very easy to find, Jiang Shaoyao opened the safe according to Qingshan's instructions, there are some documents and more than a dozen collars in it, and three an optical brain.

Dong Junyi asked; "Which optical brain is the unlocking program in?"

Qing Shan said: "The one in the middle. "

Jiang Shaoyao picked up the optical brain, came to Dong Tiantian, pulled out the data cable of the optical brain, connected it to the collar, and observed Professor Shanqing's expression from the corner of his eye while connecting. After the optical brain was connected to the collar, when the unlock button was about to be pressed, Professor Shan Qing's eyes flashed a hint of excitement that the plot had succeeded. Although it was very fast, it was still captured by Jiang Shaoyao.

Jiang Shaoyao immediately pulled down the connected data cable.

Dong Tiantian asked: "Brother Shaoyao, what's the matter?"

Jiang Shaoyao said firmly: "He's lying."

Shanqing was stunned for a moment, they thought that Shaoyao could see through his lies so easily.

Dong Junyi punched Shanqing directly, if Brother Shaoyao hadn't reacted quickly, the little girl might be dead by now.

Dong Tiantian said: "Second brother, don't hit him, he looks like he probably won't hand over the unlocking program even if he dies."

Although Shan Qing didn't speak, his expression seemed to be echoing Dong Tiantian's words.

Jiang Shaoyao sneered and said, "Then let me see, are you afraid of death?" After speaking, Shaoyao took out a collar from the safe and put it around Shanqing's neck. Then he asked Shanqing: "Where is the unlocking program?"