16-20

Chapter 16 Understanding

It doesn't matter what the security guards are, it's not uncommon for a sparrow to turn into a phoenix, but this time it happened to an out-and-out man. Originally, Zhang Qi planned to take Dong Tiantian to dinner after finishing work, but his wife woke up and wanted to see him. The world was not as big as his wife, so he had to go to the hospital to accompany her.

Zhang Qi apologized to Dong Tiantian, and then sent someone to send Dong Tiantian back. The teachers who taught Dong Tiantian before were not wasted at all, and they were all arranged to teach the security guard. Zhang Qi gave the order to die, and he had to let the big security guard complete the deduction of loyalty to the country within three days.

Dong Tiantian silently shed a few tears of sympathy for the big security guard, time is tight and the task is heavy, big brother, I hope that when I see you next time, no one will be thinner than Huang Hua.

As soon as she entered the house, Dong Tiantian shouted: "Is there anything to eat? I'm so hungry, I can eat a cow!"

Did not hear the voice of the second brother who was expecting, a1 replied: "Miss, please wait in the restaurant. The young master has kept the food warm for you, and I will bring it to you now."

Dong Tiantian rushed into the restaurant, the second brother was really caring, such a caring warm man, good-looking, but it happened to be his second brother , this is the most unreasonable thing Dong Tiantian has felt since her rebirth. The second brother exudes the characteristics of the male protagonist, but it is unscientific to be a male supporting role.

Dong Tiantian asked, "A1's second brother!"

"The young master and Mr. Zhao Meng went to see the mech exhibition together," a1 replied.

Dong Tiantian nodded, this is very good. The second brother has always focused on her and ignored himself. The second brother should also have his own circle of friends and make some friends of his own.

The food was all her favorite, Dong Tiantian buried her head in the bowl, she was starved to death, chewing the food Dong Tiantian asked: "Second brother, did you say that you will not come back to eat at night?" ?

The young master didnt explain.

Thats what it means to come back! Dong Tiantian ordered, "a1 cook something that the second brother likes tonight, the second brother is in a good mood, maybe he can eat more."

When the voice of the communication sounded, Dong Tiantian put down her chopsticks and turned on the optical brain. It was an unfamiliar number. Dong Tiantian connected to the communication, and the image of Xingchang appeared on the optical brain.

This surprised her a little. She didn't have much contact with Xingchang, so why Xingchang would call her.

Xing Chang said, "Aren't you surprised to see me!"

"There are indeed some." Dong Tiantian replied honestly.

Xingchang laughed: "Hehe, honest child, your application for intangible cultural heritage protection has been approved, and your certificate will be issued in a few days, but the notice has already been sent to me, your letter of responsibility , I will send it to you on your optical brain in a while."

"Responsibility letter? What is that?"

"It is some regulations on some responsibilities and obligations you should fulfill. Karma, curing illnesses and saving lives, these are probably these obligations. Xingchang explained.

Dong Tiantian said: "Is that all? I will do it even if I don't ask for it.

" Medicinal materials, there are a lot of people looking for you to see a doctor, and they all gather in Wangs home, which is very inconvenient. I want to support you with funding from the government, and plan a separate location for you as a traditional Chinese medicine hospital, and you will be the first director, so that in the future It is much more convenient for someone to come to you for medical treatment, and the government will give you a salary, and you can also ask the government if you have any special requirements, Mr. Chen said that you hope your second brother can go to school with you."