5

Dong Tiantian looked around, the whole room was dominated by blue tones, and the different shades of blue were superimposed together to create a sense of hierarchy, which also made the whole live broadcast room look very modern. Dong Tiantian recalled that she once saw The live broadcast rooms Ive seen are filled with a bunch of plush toys, and all the live broadcast rooms are decorated in the same way, the difference is that the dolls used for decoration are different.

In contrast, Dong Tiantian feels that the decoration of her live broadcast room is still very good.

Dong Tiantian said to Mimi: "Mimi, what am I going to do next? Sing? How can I attract people to my live broadcast room to listen to songs?"

Mimi said: "You can perform in the live broadcast room, Wait for the audience to enter randomly, or you record a song and send it to the platform center, pay a certain fee, the platform will intercept a part of the song, scroll and play your song in the advertising area, if someone is interested in your song, they will enter your Or buy your songs.

Buying songs, this is a bit interesting, can you tell me how this is going on?

You record the songs and store them in the live room. If someone likes them, they will Or, buy the audio-visual rights of your songs, and then download your songs from the live broadcast room to his own optical brain, and the star coins will be shared equally with you by the platform.

That is to say, as long as I record the songs Thats it. You dont need me to stay here at all, so you can collect money?

Mimi replied: Yes, but the income of live broadcasting is higher, and there are rewards.

I dont count on rewards, no need It's a good thing to be tied up in the live broadcast room, which can free up time to do other things.

In my time, there was no live broadcast room like this. The copyright management here is very strict and there is no such thing as piracy. The songs downloaded in the live broadcast room cannot be reprinted, which fundamentally guarantees the income of the anchor.

Dong Tiantian thought for a while and asked, "Mimi, if the songs I sing are written by myself, how about the copyright?"

"The copyright and all derivative copyrights belong to you."

Dong Tiandian nodded, this is good: "Mimi, I am singing ancient songs, what theme is more popular now."

Mimi replied: "The Federation repelled the Zerg attack again, and this battle lost a lot of the Federation's outstanding talents. Soldiers, most of the themes of the songs now revolve around the theme of mourning heroes."

Dong Tiantian recalled that her father and elder brother disappeared in this war. She asked again: "Mimi. Do you have any information about this battle here?"

"Yes, I have a link to the star network search engine here, and you can search for any information." After speaking, the big screen in the live broadcast room A lot of links came up. Dong Tiantian clicked on one at random. This is a video.

In the video, the Zerg's strange-shaped mechas are fighting with the Federation's mechas. The Zerg's mechas are larger than the Federation's mechas, and there is no comparison between them at the same level. Basically, only two Federation mechas can clean up one Zerg armor.

I don't know where the battle in the video actually took place, but it can be seen that the Zergs are well prepared and there are a large number of high-level mechas participating in the battle. The Federation should have been attacked suddenly, and the response is still timely. The number of high-level mechas is far less than that of the Zergs .