71-80

Chapter 71 The starting point

Deep in the universe, within the Huaxia Starfield, a solar cycle passed, and a black hole appeared in the originally calm starry sky. The black hole gradually turned into a long tunnel. When the tunnel expanded wide enough, a black hole appeared. A fiery red planet appears at the end of the tunnel.

Lisa nestled in Duan Shu's arms and pointed to the fiery red planet and said, "That's Gao Yuchan's nest star. Our organization has survived and multiplied here for generations.

" Attracted by this planet: "I really didn't expect that there is such an existence in China's star field." Not only is the location hidden, but the size of the planet is not small.

Lisa said proudly: "This place was discovered by our ancestors. After dozens of generations of hard work, it has been transformed into a strong fortress. As long as we have it, we will have the power to fight against any force."

Listen Duan Shu also had to nod at Lisa's words. The entire planet was covered with metal, standing there quietly like a steel giant. The countless black muzzles and ice-blue energy shields were enough to show the defense of this planet. No matter how strong it is, if it wants to take down this planet, the Federation has to weigh the losses.

At this moment, a middle-aged man came over, bowed down respectfully to Lisa and said, "Miss, Captain, please go over here."

Lisa raised her head proudly and said to the man, "Understood, I'll be there right away." Go there." After speaking, Lisa smiled gently at Duan Shu, and then kissed Duan Shu on the cheek before leaving Duan Shu's embrace.

"Honey, I'll leave for a while." Lisa kept rubbing her fingers on Duan Shu's forearm while talking.

Duan Shu took Lisa's hand and said, "Come back early, I'll wait for you." Then he kissed Lisa back, and she left satisfied.

After Lisa left, she looked at Lisa's back and her eyes flickered. With his arms folded around his chest, his gaze was once again focused on the red steel giant.

He finally had the opportunity to set foot on this land. Looking from the window of the starship, the entire planet was wrapped in metal, which was more dazzling than diamonds, and it swore its power and strength to the world everywhere. Without standing on the planet, just looking at it will feel a force in my heart expanding rapidly.

Duan Shu clenched his fists tightly, trying his best to suppress his excitement. He thought in his heart that as long as he got there, he would be one step closer to his goal.

The starship moved slowly and carefully through the tunnel. Try to stay in the center of the tunnel without drifting, so as not to be sucked in by the chaotic energy on both sides of the tunnel.

Duan Shu smiled lightly, clutching the unhealed wound on his body, and returned to his room.

He turned on the optical brain and brought up a hidden page, entered a series of cumbersome passwords, and a special phone book appeared on the screen. There are only four names on it. They are all code names, and only Duan Shu himself knows the meaning of these code names.

Duan Shu tapped the last code, and the signal was sent.

Originally, it is impossible to have a signal when passing through a black hole, but Duan Shu's optical brain has carried out special processing. The signal band he uses is very special and will not be affected by the chaotic magnetic field in the black hole. This is also the most cutting-edge technological product of the Federation.

Dong Tiantian sat in the laboratory and sighed at the newly sent personnel list, and then looked at the medical warehouse next to it, which was quiet. Jiang Shaoyao was still sleeping. Based on her understanding of Jiang Shaoyao, this The guy estimated that in the next few days, if not necessary, he would use this method to avoid her questioning.