7

Forty minutes later, Dong Tiantian took off the acupuncture needles, and Beibei let out a long breath as if she had accomplished a great event. Then Beibei moved her stiff body. She was pleasantly surprised to find that her body felt much more relaxed, and the tightness in her chest disappeared.

Beibei shouted happily: "Sister, I feel that my body is not so heavy, as if I can fly!"

Dong Tiantian smiled: "It's a bit exaggerated, but this is a normal reaction, and it should have this effect after acupuncture "

Chen Shouye looked at Dong Tiantian excitedly: "The effect is so obvious, if only I could experience it myself!"

"Okay, Grandpa Chen will come to my house some other day, and I will show it to Grandpa Chen."

"Okay! Good! Let's make a deal, don't go back on it!" Grandpa Chen is like a child who got a toy, confirming it again and again, for fear that adults will take it back.

Dong Tiantian nodded, thinking, old boy, old boy, he must be talking about Grandpa Chen.

Grandma Wang and Grandpa Wang came to Beibei's bedside. One hugged Beibei's shoulder, and the other held Beibei's little hand.

Grandma Wang asked, "Beibei, do you really feel better?" The effect was so good that Grandma Wang couldn't believe it. I am afraid that the children are saying this on purpose to prevent them from worrying.

Beibei nodded fiercely: "It's really better, I want to go out to play!"

Grandpa Wang looked at Dong Tiantian and asked, "Tiantian, can Beibei go out to play?"

"Yes, but three hours after the acupuncture You cant take a bath in the hospital, and the acupuncture needles need to be sterilized for the next use. Ill come over tomorrow to help Beibei get acupuncture and give it a week to see the effect.

Grandpa Wang said: Its easy to write it down, sweet, thank you so much You! It's almost noon, everyone stay for lunch!"

Chen Shouye said: "Yes, I just happen to have a lot of questions to discuss with Tiantian!"

Dong Tiantian said: "Thank you grandpas for your kindness. I just moved here and still have a lot of things to deal with. Let's eat the meal another day. There will be opportunities in the

future ." Grandma enthusiastically sent Dong Tiantian to the door. Before breaking up, Dong Tiantian looked at Li Min more, hesitated and asked: "Grandpa Li, do you have back pain? It's usually not serious, but it hurts very badly when you wake up early. It will disappear after half an hour or so." Reduce."

Li Min looked at Dong Tiantian in shock: "It's amazing, I didn't even let you touch it, how do you know that my back hurts! And it still hurts in the morning!"

Dong Tiantian smiled and corrected herself, that's not right. Call touch.

"Grandpa Li's walking posture is a little different from normal people." Dong Tiantian explained.

Several other old people stared at Li Min left and right. He didn't even notice that Li Min was different from normal people, so Chen Shouye even asked Li Min to take a few steps to take a look.

Chen Shouye said: "Tiantian, what's wrong with old Li?"

Li Min hurriedly argued, "What's wrong with me? I have a backache, but it doesn't mean I'm sick. I guess it's the one my son bought for me. What kind of bed is made of the human body. It is uncomfortable to sleep with that thing, and it makes me suffer from back pain every morning."