3

Dong Tiantian carried the big and small bags and walked back along the original road. At this time, there were fewer people in the community than before. It is estimated that some of the old people who had finished their morning exercises had gone home for dinner.

Dong Tiantian quickened her pace, she had to go back quickly, before the second brother got home, so as not to worry the second brother.

As soon as Dong Tiantian walked to the square, she saw a black figure galloping past from a distance, without any intention of slowing down, and finally stopped after several consecutive loud noises crashed into several metal statues. Dong Tiantian was in a cold sweat from the sudden car accident.

People on the road hurried towards the accident site, only to see that the car body was seriously deformed, and blood flowed out from the car door. Dong Tiantian also leaned over. The vehicle was seriously damaged and it was unknown whether the people inside were still alive. A sturdy grandfather with a burly figure and strong limbs looked like a soldier. Others were pressing the switch on the car door, or looking for something to try to open the door. I saw this grandpa took the lead, pushed the others away and violently opened the car door, and together with the people next to him, carried the people in the car out and put them on the ground.

The injured were a man and a woman. Someone in the crowd said, "Isn't this Mr. Zhang and Mrs. Zhang?"

"It really is a child of the Zhang family." An old man said.

Then someone shouted: "Quickly inform Zhang's family."

Both of them were seriously injured, especially the female injured, who was bleeding profusely. A grandpa squeezed up to the injured and shouted: "Call an ambulance!"

The grandpa who had just opened the door violently leaned half into the car and took out a first-aid kit, took out a bottle of spray inside and sprayed the wounded woman. Spray on the wound of the victim, the liquid sprayed out formed a jelly-like colloid on the wound, and was washed away by the blood flowing out after a few strokes.

The grandfather who took the spray shouted: "Old Chen's hemostatic gel doesn't work!" The

other grandfather shouted for an ambulance and said: "The bleeding is too much. The common hemostatic gel on the market can't stop the bleeding. Come and help me." Hold her wound."

It seemed that this old Chen spoke very authoritatively, and all the onlookers helped him hold the wound.

Old Chen shouted: "Have you called an ambulance?"

A young female voice came from beside him: "Yes, they will be there in ten minutes!"

Dong Tiantian looked at the injured, even though her body was held down. , The amount of bleeding from the wound did not decrease either. With such heavy bleeding, the wounded couldn't hold on for ten minutes at all.

Lao Chen also thought of this, and shouted anxiously: "Damn it! Tell them to hurry up, the injured can't last that long!"

The woman also knew the seriousness of the matter and said hastily: "I'm urging They!" But everyone knew in their hearts that this was not a matter of urging at all, Dong Tiantian noticed on the way here that this villa area has a beautiful scenery and good planning, but there is a common problem of villa areas that are far away from the urban area. Every family has a suspension car to get in and out easily, but the injured in front of them can't move, they can only wait for the ambulance to come to rescue them.

Dong Tiantian calculated the flow of blood. At this rate, the wounded may not last for eight minutes. This is a human life, and she can't let it go regardless of morality or the doctor's belief. Dong Tiantian looked around, if she had acupuncture needles, she could immediately stop the bleeding of the wounded, but now that she didn't have any needles, she had to find some substitutes.