10-15

Chapter 10 Knowledge

Ning Fei'er is the first sister of Meihua Entertainment. Good looking, sweet voice, hard working. However, she is extremely selfish, relying on being the chairman's lover, bullying newcomers unscrupulously in the company, robbing songs, roles, and advertisements, as long as they are inferior to her and have no financial background, she doesn't even think about it.

Li Li was a little embarrassed: "This newcomer was asked by the chairman to sign."

Upon hearing that it was the chairman's order, Ning Fei'er's eyes flashed coldly. On the one hand, she mainly relies on the chairman to support her, and she must not let anyone affect her position.

Ning Fei'er asked: "What is the relationship between this person and the chairman?" Li

Li shook her head: "Not sure .

" Said: "It's good if it's not a relative. No one in Meihua dares to rob Ning Fei'er from me. I'm going to decide this song. It's a way to show her off and let her recognize the king." By the way, let her know, don't She thought that knowing the chairman could change her position, this man can only be hers. Ning Fei'er thought about the second half of the sentence in her heart, but she didn't say it out, because the reason why Li Li was able to have what she is today is because she was also the lover of the chairman before. After leaving the Wang family, the two brothers and sisters drove directly to the city. The two first went shopping, bought some necessary things for the family, and left the address for the seller to deliver directly to their home. Because Dong Tiantian wanted to buy a pair of silver needles, Dong Junyi led Dong Tiantian to the commercial street. The two stood in front of a classic handicraft store, Dong Junyi said, "Sister, it should be here, let's go in and have a look." Dong Tian nodded sweetly. The store is full of dazzling handicrafts, and Dong Tiantian actually saw a pair of embroidery in a photo frame that was so hard to tell what it was.

This reminded Dong Tiantian that when she was in college, she went to find a part-time job with two girls in the same dormitory, and saw an advertisement saying that part-time female workers could do handicrafts at home. She went there with two girls, paid 300 yuan, and learned embroidery all afternoon, then took the things back to the dormitory to embroider, and finally embroidered it. Not good, let them go back to rework. When they came with the revised embroidery, the shop was gone. Then I was told by the neighbors around the shop that this shop was a liar.

Helpless, they can only comfort themselves, at least they have learned a craft.

There were four customers in the store, two men and two women who looked like they came together, and they gathered to point at a Russian doll.

A middle-aged man came to Dong Tiantian's side: "Excuse me, what do you two want to buy? Do you want me to introduce it to you?"

Dong Tiantian pointed to the embroidery in the photo frame and asked, "How much is that?"

"2000 Xingbi, this is the authentic Shu embroidery, handmade is very precious."

Dong Tiantian blinked her eyes, this is a piece of shit that doesn't show any flowers, but it is far from Shu embroidery, at best it is a failed embroidery.

Dong Junyi asked: "Little sister, do you like it? If you like it, buy it and hang it in your room."

Dong Tiantian quickly shook her head: "I want to buy acupuncture needles." Seeing such ugly things every day hurts the eyes, and people will change. ugly.

The middle- aged man said, "This way please." The man in the

middle led the two of them to an antique wooden shelf, picked up a beautiful box, opened it, and there were ten acupuncture needles inside.