9

Zhang Fei thought about it. In fact, he could take Dong Tiantian's song directly to the general manager, and the general manager would definitely agree. But he has a bad relationship with the general manager, and there are some problems. If he goes, the general manager will definitely make things difficult for him. Although the result remains the same, he will suffer some grievances.

Zhang Fei will definitely not do things that make him wronged, so he called out the personnel report, and then made a link to link Dong Tiantian's song to the personnel report. jump out.

After doing everything, Zhang Fei called the chairman: "Chairman, the personnel report you want has been prepared and sent to your mailbox. I hope you can reply as soon as possible, so that we can proceed to the next step."

Hanging up the video call, the chairman was at a loss. Hasn't the personnel report been approved? Why did you send another copy? Could it be that the previous one was incomplete? So its not like there was no such situation before the reissue, so the director didnt care. He opened the email and clicked on the report. What popped up was not the expected form but a video .

Dong Tiantian got off Starnet, and felt a little frustrated that she hadn't gained anything all afternoon.

After dinner, Dong Tiantian asked Dong Junyi to take a hot bath, and she was going to start treating him. After taking a bath, Dong Junyi's face turned red and he looked very delicious. Dong Tiantian sighed inwardly. The second brother looked delicious and not sticky to his teeth. If he wasn't his second brother, he would definitely chase him after him.

Dong Junyi stripped off his mecha, and put on a sports vest and shorts. He sat on the bed and looked at Dong Tiantian and said, "Little sister, why are you standing there in a daze."

Dong Tiantian raised her eyebrows and said playfully, "Second brother is so handsome. If you're looking for a boyfriend, you can look for it according to the second brother's standards."

Dong Junyi laughed: "Hehe, little girl, I've learned how to tease your second brother, if you're not yet an adult, think about finding a boyfriend, don't be ashamed. "

Dong Tiantian came to the bed and signaled Dong Junyi to lie flat: "There is nothing to be ashamed of, it seems that someone's first love is younger than me." In the memory of the original owner, Dong Junyi's first girlfriend was 14 years old. .

Dong Junyi pretended to hit Dong Tiantian, and deliberately said viciously: "Little girl, come here, I promise not to hit you!"

Dong Tiantian stretched her face to Dong Junyi's hand: "Hit! Don't be reluctant!"

Dong Junyi looked at Dong Tiantian helplessly like a deflated ball: "Little girl, don't be complacent, I will beat you up sooner or later."

Dong Tiantian began to massage Dong Junyi's legs: "Okay, I Wait, you are welcome to beat me up anytime, please don't make me wait too long."

After an hour of massage, Dong Tiantian was sweating from exhaustion, and Dong Junyi looked very distressed.

"You girl, take a break when you're tired, why do you toss yourself like this."

Dong Tiantian wiped the sweat off her face: "You can't stop halfway through the massage, otherwise the effect won't be good. "

"Is this also the treatment method of traditional Chinese medicine?"

"En" Dong Tian sweetened her snacks.

"It's hard work, little girl, go back and take a shower and rest, tomorrow we'll go shopping around the city." Dong Junyi said.