8

After the email was sent, Dong Tiantian quickly received a reply from the other party, and the other party asked her to wait for him where she was.

Dong Tiantian sent her star network account to the other party, asking the other party to add her as a friend for easy contact. After a while, Dong Tiantian received an add message, asking to add you as a friend.

Confirm add.

Dong Tiantian added a friend to his star network contacts, and Dong Tiantian received a message, "I'm here, where are you?"

Dong Tiantian reported her coordinates to the other party.

A young man ran towards the direction where Dong Tiantian was, and stopped three meters away from Dong Tiantian. He checked the coordinates again and saw that only Dong Tiantian was standing there alone. As if waiting for someone. It is the man who determines the target person.

The man came to Dong Tiantian: "Hello, are you Miss Tiantian?" Tiantian was the name Dong Tiantian used when she registered on the Xiuse platform, and it was also the name of her star network account.

Dong Tiantian nodded: "Are you the auditor of the beauty platform that sent me the email?"

"Yes." 077 looked around and found a coffee shop on the left, and suggested, "Why don't we talk in the coffee shop. "

Dong Tiandian nodded, she learned from the memory of the original owner that the food eaten on Starnet has the same taste as in reality, and many things that cannot be eaten in reality can be satisfied on Starnet.

Dong Tiantian was a little eager to try, and followed 077 into the cafe. Dong Tiantian saw the swing-style bench surrounded by green vines. Dong Tiantian happily ran to sit on the bench, and then said to 077: "We Sit here."

077 actually wanted to go to the private room, but Dong Tiantian was happy and there was no one around, so he didn't force it.

After the two sat down, 077 clicked on the table, and a screen appeared on the table, with all kinds of drinks and their prices on it.

Dong Tian had a cup of black coffee for dessert, and 077 ordered a cup of Blue Mountain coffee.

077 said: "Few girls like to drink black coffee."

Dong Tiantian replied: "Black coffee is relatively pure, if you add other things into it, it will lose the original taste of coffee."

077 smiled: "I still have a headache. I heard this kind of statement once, and your thoughts are very special. Let me introduce myself, my name is Qian Jin, and I am the auditor of the beauty platform."

Hearing the other party's name, Dong Tiantian couldn't help asking; "Is it Jin Jin? ?

Qian Jin was a little embarrassed, and after everyone knew his name, he had to ask if it was the gold of gold. The name was chosen as if he was short of money.

"It's gold. My father's surname is Qian, and my mother's surname is Jin, so it's called Qian Jin." 077 said.

Dong Tiandian nodded, which was different from what she thought. It was not because of lack of money: "Then your parents must be very loving."

"Yes, they have a very good relationship."

Dong Tiantian smiled and said, "What do you want from me Something?"

Although the other party claimed that he was an auditor of Xiu Se, he asked him to meet in private instead of going through the official channels, so it seemed that what the other party wanted to discuss had nothing to do with the Xiu Se platform. But Dong Tiantian is very curious, what is the other party looking for her.