31-40

Chapter 31 Angry

The green belts on both sides of the road are relatively lush, and the periphery is neatly built low bushes, and the front row of the bushes is gorgeous decorative flowers.

Jiang Shaoyao jumped up and jumped over the bushes, landed inside the green belt, and then stood there motionless like a huge boulder. Quietly listening to the surrounding voices. There were some small crackling sounds from the northwest direction.

Jiang Shaoyao jumped up and chased in the direction of the voice. While fast-forwarding the target, Jiang Shaoyao dodged and hid behind a tree. Observe the opponent carefully. There are five people in the opponent, well-equipped, and everyone is wearing protective clothing. No matter in terms of their steps and movements of holding guns, these people have received professional military training.

These people have the same body shape and appearance as the Huaxia people, and they don't have any outstanding features in appearance. They all belong to people who can't be found after being thrown into the crowd.

These people may be mercenaries or killers, but the strange thing is that Jiang Shaoyao searched for information about Asian mercenaries and killers in his mind, but he couldn't find any information about these people.

These people were looking around in the green belt, and one of them shouted: "Search separately! We must kill the target before the reinforcements arrive!" General

Shao Yao was more fortunate, but fortunately Dong Tiantian escaped quickly and was not caught by these people Otherwise, he will have to spend a lot of time.

The area of ​​the green belt is not large, and it cannot be said to be seen through at a glance, but it will be over if you walk left and right. Although they searched very hard, these people still didn't find Dong Tiantian's figure.

One killer said; "Has she escaped to the road?"

Another killer said; "Impossible, if she ran to the target on the road, there is no reason why we can't find it." The

leading killer said; "It should still be there Here, maybe we missed something."

Jiang Shaoyao raised his gun and aimed at the leader who spoke, and shot him between the eyebrows to kill him.

When shooting a man, shoot a horse first, and when capturing a thief, first capture the king. Kill the leader, and the rest will naturally become chaotic because they have lost their backbone.

Only a few tragic shouts were heard; "Brother!" firepower. Jiang Shaoyao dodged behind another tree, aimed at the remaining killers, and fired two shots in quick succession, killing two more killers. The remaining two killers shot in Jiang Shaoyao's direction in horror. Jiang Shaoyao changed another hiding spot, picked up the stone at his feet, and threw it out. The stone hit the tree trunk with a dull sound. The killer's attention was diverted to the direction of the sound. General Shao Yao originally planned to take advantage of their turning around and sneak attack from behind to try to capture them alive, but who knew that one of the killers reacted quickly. After only half turning around, he discovered Jiang Shaoyao's intention, and quickly attacked behind him. Jiang Shaoyao didn't expect the opponent to turn around suddenly, and was swept to the corner of his clothes by the sudden attack. He flinched on the spot, dodged the attack, and then took out a small flash bomb from his body and threw it over. Then he closed his eyes. After a burst of dazzling white light, one of the two killers covered his eyes and howled in pain on the ground, while the other closed his eyes and held a weapon indiscriminately.

Jiang Shaoyao opened his eyes, rushed to the side of the killer, and knocked out the two killers one by one. At this time Dong Junyi and Shen Shaofeng also rushed to the scene, the three met, Shen Shaofeng and Dong Junyi looked at the scene.