2

Dong Tiantian only stayed in the hospital for one day. According to Dong Junyi's meaning, he was observing for a day, but Dong Tiantian felt that it was completely unnecessary, so Dong Junyi had no choice but to take Dong Tiantian home.

Dong Tiantian thought about wasting time here, she might as well go back early to help Dong Junyi move. She went through the history of the entire world in the memory of the original owner.

It turned out that a year after her death, a zombie virus broke out, and the end of the world came. Human beings have been cleaned, and the whole world has been reshuffled. Dong Tiantian found that the jokes they said during the CET-4 had become reality.

At the beginning, they dreamed that people all over the world could speak Chinese, and foreigners could take the CET-6 exam.

Unexpectedly, it really came true. After the end of the world broke out, Chinese scientists created a virus antidote, and only China had the raw materials for producing the antidote. Therefore, various countries had to travel thousands of miles to China to seek the antidote.

Countries that have good relations with China have been treated warmly, and the antidote is no problem. A country with a mediocre relationship, but has never done anything to harm the Chinese people, treats it with a normal heart, and the antidote is no problem, but it needs to be exchanged.

Xiao Han, who has been shamelessly stealing Chinese civilization, and the old beauty who has been bullying China, this type of country, wait on the bench, how long you sit on the bench depends on the size of the mistakes you made in the past, don't even talk about the cure if you can't atone for your sins talk.

So how to please China has become an important issue before these countries. The countries that once invaded China rushed to return their national treasures, pleaded guilty and apologized, and Xiao Han also twitched his mouth, crying bitterly, saying that they would only do things to steal Chinese civilization after being kicked in the head by a dog.

As for the island country that had always had a bitter feud with China, it perished not long after the virus broke out. There are rumors in the rivers and lakes that they played themselves to death, but there is no way to verify the truth. Anyway, there is no such country now. .

So Huaxia's status became more important. With the reasonable planning and operation of the leaders at that time, Huaxia has gradually become stronger since then, until now. But that disaster also brought indelible harm to mankind.

But fortunately, Huaxia's blood has continued. In the seventh year of the outbreak of the last days, zombies and zombie animals were finally wiped out, and human society resumed its development. During the seven years of the last days, human beings not only had to deal with zombies but also frequent disasters. In the middle of the last days, some The meteor landed and triggered a huge electromagnetic explosion. Although it did little harm to people, all electronic equipment was damaged. In the third year after the apocalypse, the leaders at that time began to restore the documents and human records that disappeared in the apocalypse, starting with historical materials, followed by Chinese folk customs, and finally various classics. As for things such as novels and popular songs, which are not within the scope of restoration work, precious historical materials cannot be rescued, so how can the country care about those popular products of the times.

After rescue, China's civilization and history have been relatively intact.

Thousands of years have passed, and the characters and languages ​​of some countries have disappeared in the long river of history. Only the Chinese civilization has finally been passed down. Chinese has become the common language of the world, and China has become a well-deserved ancient civilization in the galaxy. Time has not beaten us.

Dong Tiantian felt refreshed after reading the history. For people in this era, these are written records, at most they are a section of exam content.

Dong Tiantian was living in that era. Xiao Han stole the Chinese civilization. She had personally experienced it. She not only robbed Chinese traditional festivals, but also shamelessly said that Qu Yuan was from their country. When Dong Tiantian heard about this, she really wanted to greet the 180 generations of Xiao Han's ancestors in their country. How could there be such a thick-skinned country.

No one can understand her mood, now she has a kind of carefree revenge. It is worth mentioning that after the end of the world, the four major families of Lei, Lin, Shen, and Zhang rose in China. It is said that their ancestors made great contributions to mankind in the end of the world, so with the support of those in power at that time, The rapid rise of several big families. And their family continues to this day.

Dong Tiantian thinks these big families are very interesting. After 10,000 years, how do they ensure that their family is passed down, and not one family is passed down, but all four are passed down.

Dong Tiantian suddenly saw a hand waving in front of her eyes, and the owner of this hand was her second brother. Dong Tiantian turned to look at Dong Junyi and asked, "Second brother, what's the matter?"

Dong Junyi said, "It's okay, I see you are in a daze here, what are you thinking?"

"It's nothing, I just want to get out of here quickly."

Dong Junyi put his hands together Holding Dong Tiantian's shoulder, he said: "The things are almost packed, and a car will come to transport the things to Xinggang soon. We can leave here today." Dong Junyi said.

Dong Junyi contacted a few more people to dispose of some valuable things that could not be taken away.

Dong Fang was very happy to see that the two brothers and sisters were ready to move house and did not hold back. In order to show his concern for the two siblings as an uncle, he specially transferred a sum of money to Dong Junyi.

Seeing the money, Dong Junyi almost exploded. This amount of money was only the money for a meal in the hotel for Dong Fang. Dong Fang just treated them as beggars and sent them away.

Dong Tiantian hurriedly comforted Dong Junyi, Dong Junyi was young and energetic, and he was about to leave, so don't make any trouble. She knew that Dong Junyi had always lived a superior life, so she couldn't adapt to this gap.

What should be transported away has already been disposed of, Dong Junyi took Dong Tiantian and the butler robot a1, and took the flight that night to Nanyuxing.

In fact, the Dong family informed that they would have a farewell dinner that night, but neither of the two brothers and sisters was in the mood to deal with them, and what they would get if they went there would be nothing but humiliation, so they might as well leave early.

The two brothers and sisters came to Nanyuxing in a starship, and it was already morning when they arrived. The two of them and a robot came to the entrance of the community in a hover car. This is a villa area with strict management.

Dong Junyi went to the guard room to check in, and then led Dong Tian into the community.

This is a third-level planet. The architectural style is mainly comfortable and beautiful. There is a square and an indoor botanical garden in the community. Most of the residents in the community are elderly people, and there are not many young people.

Dong Junyi came to the gate of the villa, brushed his face at the door, and then entered Dong Tiantian's information, so that Dong Tiantian could also brush his face and go home in the future. Dong Tiantian is very satisfied with the method of spending money to brush her face in this era. It is convenient, safe, time-saving and labor-saving, and she doesn't have to worry about keeping secrets.

Dong Junyi brought Dong Tiantian into the house, asked a1 to tidy up a room and let Dong Tiantian rest in the room, and he had to return to Xinggang to pick up his mother's medical warehouse, send her to the hospital, and their Things have to be brought back.

Dong Tiantian looked at Dong Junyi's dusty back and felt very distressed. Although she had only been his sister for two days, Dong Tiantian could feel Dong Junyi's love for him and took care of her meticulously. In fact, it should be Dong Junyi who needs to be taken care of. Although the technology is advanced now, and the second brother can walk like flying with the help of machines, it is not as convenient as his own body after all.

Dong Tiantian got out of bed and walked around the house. She wanted to see what she could do, but then she thought that this era is different from her own. Robots will take care of everything, and there is no need to do it yourself.

Dong Tiantian came to the kitchen and found that the kitchen utensils here were quite different from those of her time. She couldn't use them, and the original owner didn't remember how to use them.

Dong Tiantian turned on the portable optical brain on her wrist to check her location and the community map. After she told a1 where she was going, she left the villa. She saw on the map that there was a 24-hour supermarket in the community. She was going to buy some food so that the second brother could eat directly when he came back. .

This time is the time for morning exercises. The old people are exercising on the road in twos and threes. When they see Dong Tiantian, they will smile kindly at Dong Tiantian, or ask Dong Tiantian which family he is from.

When Dong Tiantian walked to the square, there was a burst of singing from afar. The pitch was so high and the rhythm was so tight that it was impossible to hear what she was singing.

Dong Tiantian just felt as if her heart was being held in someone's hand, this feeling was too uncomfortable. In my time, some people said that Brother Jay sang too fast, and the lyrics were glued together without knowing what he was singing. Now Dong Tiantian misses Brother Jay very much. Although there are indeed some problems with Brother Jielun's songs, he doesn't want to die.

Dong Tiantian looked at the center of the square surrounded by many people, and the singing came from the center of the crowd. Dong Tiantian was worried for these elderly people who listened to the song, whether half of them would have a heart attack and some of them would die.

Suddenly a voice rang in Dong Tiantian's ear: "Child, Xiao Qin's song is nice!"

Dong Tiantian turned her head and found that it was a kind old grandma. Dong Tiantian hurriedly greeted politely: "Hello, grandma." The

old grandma smiled and said, "You are also good, little girl, you also like Xiao Qin's songs!"

Dong Tiantian smiled at the old grandma and said nothing, this grandma Where did she find out that she likes to listen to such ugly songs.

The grandmother continued: "Xiao Qin is known as a healing angel, but unfortunately he was framed by his competitors and had to quit the music scene. What a pity!"

"Yes, what a pity." But she complained silently in her heart. This singing method of howling ghosts and howling wolves is also called a healing angel. If it was placed in her era, it could definitely be used as a murder weapon. Do people in this era like to abuse themselves? Like to listen to this kind of thing.

The singing disappeared. A woman in her thirties came towards the two of them. The woman took the old woman's arm and said, "Grandma, who is this little sister? Why haven't I seen her before?"

Dong Tiantian hurriedly said, "Hello, sister ." , my name is Dong Tiantian and I just moved here." The

woman looks good, and she has a pretty smile: "My name is Qinyue, and I live at No. 56. Welcome sister Tiantian to come over to my sister's house to play when you have time."

Dong Tiantian smiled He nodded and said his address and welcome to play.

Qin Yue left with her grandma. Dong Tiantian also left quickly. She found a few songs in the original owner's mind, all of which were similar to those sung by Qin Yue just now, and some even belonged to high-frequency music, which would give a headache after listening to it. Dong Tiantian decided to buy it quickly. After returning home, she wanted to find out what was going on with the music of this era.