26-30

Chapter 26 Remember

Dong Tiantian immediately called her new grandfather to inquire about the situation. She needed to know the Federation's attitude.

As far as she is concerned, she will never hand over the thousands of years of wisdom of the Chinese people to these shameless, shameless, mother-born but not father-educated, and use all kinds of vicious words to describe their shameless behavior The Korean sticks.

But now the matter has reached some kind of star arbitration committee. To put it bluntly, this is a derivative product of the former United Nations. This is no longer her personal business.

In the video, Old Shen smiled: "Tiantian, what are you worried about? Are you worried about the attitude of the Federation? You have to remember that the Federation is always on the side of the people, but any Chinese with a conscience will not let other nations To easily take away the culture and wealth that belong to China, the attitude of the people is the attitude of the Federation. So what you have to worry about now is whether you can prove to the Star Arbitration Committee that Chinese medicine really belongs to China."

Dong Tiantian said loudly: " I can! We Chinese people have spent thousands of years of wisdom to accumulate wealth, which cannot be stolen by those deceitful Goryeo sticks who say they can steal it."

Mr. Shen is very satisfied with Dong Tiantian's attitude: "Okay, just have this They are proud, but the Federation is at a disadvantage in this matter, because the inheritance of Chinese medicine has been broken, but Korean medicine has never been. Although Korean medicine has declined in the Korean-Vietnamese Federation, they have a complete inheritance."

Dong Tiantian Frowning: "How is this possible!" The status of that Chinese medicine doctor is too embarrassing, and this is too embarrassing for the Huaxia people!

"That's true, that's why the U.S. Imperial Federation, which has always been below us, joined hands with the Korean-Vietnamese Federation to use this incident to suppress our Huaxia Federation."

Dong Tiantian's eyes were firm: "It doesn't matter how the so-called Korean medicine is passed down. Korean medicine just stole a little superficial knowledge of Chinese medicine, and it didn't learn the most essential things at all. Just like ten thousand years ago, Han Yue The ancestors of the Federation, the Xiao Han family, they once stole our Chinese traditional festivals, saying that the New Year belonged to their Xiao Han. How could these foreigners who dont know what the Nian beast is, dont eat dumplings, and dont understand what the Spring Festival couplets and firecrackers mean? The real stealing of the New Year. This is something that belongs to the blood of our Chinese people. Even if they smashed the bones of our Chinese people, these things are still ours. The reason why their conspiracy was successful ten thousand years ago is because of the people at that time There is a black box operation in the international organization to legalize their shameless behavior, but it is a fact that it is legal to not wear a watch! This time I will let these foreigners understand that what belongs to our Chinese bone marrow is something they cannot steal." Dong Tiantian doesn't believe that the crystallization of wisdom of the Chinese people will lose to these thieves who can't get on the stage!

"Well said, this is my granddaughter. We need to have this kind of momentum. In the last days, we can make these shameless peoples bow their heads. Now we can too. The child is free to do it, and prove to everyone that Chinese medicine belongs to us. If someone in the star arbitration committee dares to play tricks, we Huaxia don't mind going to war!" Shen Laohao said dryly.

Dong Tiantian blinked, didn't she think about the influence in the interstellar world, and the relationship with the various federations? Isn't it too rash to say that it is too rash! Suddenly, Dong Tiantian smiled. She forgot that China is no longer the Huaxia of her era at that time. Now it is the interstellar era. China is the most powerful country in the interstellar. Unshakable in terms of prestige and prestige, it is no longer the Huaxia who still wanted to look at the old beauty's face in the United Nations.