-He's with me-

9 am.

Oli looked in the mirror one more time before walking out and standing face to face with Regie. "Oh, Are you ready?" Oli looked at him surprised because he did not expect him there. He was wearing a black hoodie and some grey shorts with some black shoes. "Yeah let's go." Regie was emotionless as he nodded his head to the side as a sign to start walking.

Oli was ahead of Regie as they were walking down the stairs and walked past the others eating their breakfast in the dinning room. "We will be back later. Enjoy the breakfast." Oli smiled at the table and just kept walking since everyone was silently eating their breakfast. He just assumed everyone is really tired because they had all just woken up.

They walked out the door and headed for Oli's car. "So where should we eat?" Oli asked Regie as they started entering the black car. "Hmm..I'm feeling Starbucks this morning." Regie said calmly with his hand stroking his chin. "You always feel Starbucks." Oli rolled his eyes smiling and starting the car.

—-
The car pulled up to an empty parking spot in-front of the Starbucks café. Oli turned off the vehicle and both boys unbuckled their seatbelts to exit the car. Both shut the car doors and started walking to the entrance.

Thank goodness the line wasn't long they thought. Usually it's long so early in the morning, but people don't work as much on Sundays, so the line is down. They stood at the end of the line silently. No the silence wasn't awkward, just relaxing as they were still a bit tired.

Suddenly some girl came up to the two with red cheeks, obviously very shy. Regie noticed three other girls behind her at some table giggling at what he assumes to be their friend. He and Oli looked down at the shy girl waiting for her to say something.

"H-hi, I was wondering if I could get your number. You look like a charming guy." The unknown girl couldn't make eye contact with him, and Oli just let out a small chuckle. He was about to reply until the older suddenly started speaking before him."Sorry, he's with me." Regie suddenly put his arm around Oli's waist, bringing him closer.

Both the girl and Oli looked at Regie with a shocked face. "W-what? Oh I'm sorry, I did not know." The girl covered her face in embarrassment and quickly turned around to start speed walking to her friends.

"What the hell is the matter with you!" Oli looked at Regie with a confused/pissed off face whisper-yelling at him. "She was definitely not your type bro." Regie said shrugging his shoulders as he let go of the younger. "That doesn't mean claim me!" Oli whispered at him. "..Or were you just jealous?" Oli looked at him and crossed his arms with and eyebrow raised.

"Why would I be jealous-"

"Oh please, you're just used to being the one who usually gets flirted with. But when it's me, it's a big deal." Oli was slightly annoyed with the older but also had a confidence boost due to actually being the one that got flirted with. "Nah, I'm just looking out for you man. And that whole situation just looked like a dare to me. You definitely deserve someone genuine." Regie looked at Oli with a serious face. And quickly looked away.

"Oh yeah and who could that be? You?" Oli laughed quietly at what he said but noticed the older go silent. He was about to say something about his silence but then the Staff lady blurted out "I can take who's next!"

The younger looked away from Regie and they both started walking up to her. "Hello I'm Alice, may I take your order?" She was looking at Regie smiling and definitely checking him out. "I'll have a breakfast sandwich with bacon and a water." Regie looked at the worker up and down smirking. Oli just rolled his eyes at the sight in front of him. He could not believe he's witnessing an eye-fuck after what the older JUST told him.

"Yeah, and I'll have the same but Instead of water, I'll have this orange juice." Oli grabbed the orange juice from the fridge and just slightly slammed the drink in between the two on the counter. He looked up at the girl and noticed her flinch at the sound. "Y-yes sir. And would that be all?"

Oli looked at her and put on a fake smile. "Yes that's all. And he will pay." He nodded his head at Regie and started to walk to a table. He didn't know why he was suddenly so annoyed. Probably still because of what the older told him earlier in the line. Yeah that's got to be it.

"Sorry about him. He probably woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Regie looked that the girl and smirked. "Here you go." He handed his card to her. "A-and what's the name for the order?" She looked up slightly with hooded eyes at the taller guy. "Regie." He said while raising and eyebrow still smirking. "so would Regie like to hang out some time?" She said with an innocent smile while typing the name into the computer.

Regie just chuckled and grabbed the pen that was in her apron and wrote his number on a napkin. He looked at Oli real quick and noticed he was just looking out the window. He turned back around and put the napkin and pen back into her apron pocket. The girls face turned red at his sudden move, not expecting that. Regie just winked at her and walked over to Oli.

"Did you just wink at her?" Oli looked at him with a weird face. "Yeah and I gave her my number." Regie shrugged his shoulders and sat in front of the older.  "You are unbelievable you know that." Oli rolled his eyes and just looked out the window again waiting for his order so he could get out of there.

There was that feeling again. He keeps trying to believe it's just annoyance because.. what else could it be? He shook his head and continued looking out the window, trying to forget what he just thought.

A couple minutes later, they both had gotten their food and began eating. The music playing on the speakers of the café and small sounds of people talking was all they could hear. They both just mindfully thought they should just eat silently so they could both continue with their free day.

——
Finally they were both done and decided to throw out their garbage. After that they both walked out the café and headed to the car without saying anything. Both entered the car and buckled their seatbelts.

"Can you drop me off at the gym?" Regie turned to see Oli starting the car then looking at him. "Yeah sure. It's the one that's like 5 minutes from the house right?"

"Yeah that's the one."

They drove silently to the gym. All you could hear was the music being played, but it wasn't that loud. It was a peaceful ride surprisingly after what had happened in the café.

About 6 minutes passed and Oli pulled the car up to the front of the gym to drop off the younger. He watched as he unbuckled his seatbelt and was about to step out when he suddenly turned to Oli. "You wanna work out with me? I promise it won't be crazy, I just feel like having a partner today."

Oli just blankly stared at him. "Um I guess so. But you have to buy me a water." Regie looked at him and smirked.

"Deal."

———————————————
Oooo working out together?😏

Q of the Chapter:
What is your favorite trope to read?
Mine is Enemies to lovers, so you'll definitely see me adding some bickering and jealousy🤭