-Beautiful Moon-

Don't forget to comment! <3

(SebRyan chapter :> )

Oli and Regie both walked down the wooden stairs of the cabin they are staying at out in the woods. The rest of the group and the camera crew were downstairs filming an argument between Darren and Kane.

"Why would you think I helped Justin?!" Kane yelled at Darren who was standing in front of him with his arms crossed. "Because Ryan said he seen you run across the cabin with him!" Darren pointed at Ryan, making everyone look his way. "He's buying me boba for the information I gave him. I call that a win for me. Sorry Kane." Ryan laughed on the recliner chair in the living room. "Thank you peanut." Darren blew a kiss to Ryan, making Kane and Justin roll their eyes.

"What's going on?" Regie asked as he walked into the room with Oli next to him. "oh nothing, just a big fat cheater amongst us." Darren looked at kane with his arms crossed and stuck his tongue out. "Oh big deal, you found everyone already." Kane said with a sassy attitude making the others laugh.

"Alright alright everyone, I need one of you to conclude the video and then send me your videos from your phones, so that we can begin the editing. Then you can just do whatever you want." Manager Ty interrupted the arguing between the others. "Alright i'll do it." Oli said walking over the front of the camera, making everyone follow.

"Alright stars, I hope you enjoyed this video. Please like and subscribe." Oli said with a big smile as everyone was waving to the camera.

"Don't forget this videos shout-out." Darren told Oli right before he said he was done. "Oh right!" Oli looked at Ty, "what's the user?" Ty looked through his phone and showed him the username.

"Alright and special shout-out to @hiimlaylastar " Oli said making everyone clap and cheer for said user. "Make sure you guys comment on each video to get yourself a shout out too." Regie said pointing at the camera.

"Byeeeee!" Everyone waved at the camera, following Ty to end the video. "Alright that was nice guys. Just send me the videos you took from your phones and you can be one your way to do what you want." Ty said cheerfully. Everyone pulled out their phones, but Regie and Oli just looked over at each other.

"Oh no!" Oli said all of sudden. "What's wrong?" Ty asked worried. "I think that I forgot to press record on my phone!" He looked up to see the elders reaction. Ty just took a big sigh. "That's fine. I'll just use the hidden cameras for the clips of you."

..

"The what..?" Oli and Regie looked at Ty, faces as white as a ghost. "I told you guys that I put cameras remember?" Ty laughed awkwardly. "Yes but hidden?? Where else were they?" Oli said as he took a quick glance at Regie. Who surprisingly looked unbothered all of a sudden.

"Just the hallways and bedrooms. Basically every room besides the bathroom. Because well that's pretty weird." Ty said nicely as if he didn't just answer the stupidest question.

Oli took a big sigh of relief. "Okay, I was just wondering." Ty smiled and turned around to face his camera crew and editors. "Alright go collect the cameras, and I'll upload the videos onto the computer." The crew spread apart as the nsb stood in the middle of the living room.

"So what now?" Seb asked. Oli looked at his phone to see it was only 7pm. "I guess we can just chill." Regie said as he looked around the room. "I call going in the hot tub!" Darren said, making Kane follow. "Wait up!!"

"I guess I'll go out there with them to make sure they don't rip each others throats out." Justin said, making the other giggle.

"Wanna go to the store with me?" Regie asked Oli with a look in his eyes. "Oh uh.. sure." Oli looked at the other two standing there. "Do you guys want us to get you anything?" Seb and Ryan looked at each other.. "no it's okay." Ryan smiled as Regie and Oli walked off.